ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

DUU6pHtX4AI_4sH.jpg:large

Even if it doesn't turn out 100% full, this is still great news! Everyone thought it was gonna be empty as **** which I'm glad to see its not

Lextyr97
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Was eventim not updated or? lmao

I don't think it was updating. Websites do that sometimes. For example, if someone went to buy a ticket, they would probably just get an error because it's already been sold or something.

I mean they could start filming stuff tonight and then the whole show during the two shows in London

theres a lot of stuff happening at the same time most of the time so it’s logical they want to take as many shoots as possible, 

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Was eventim not updated or? lmao

nope. my ticket says that the show starts at 19:30 actually lmfao and I bought from the new batch

Thrasher

Yay i’m so happy i will attend both of London shows :giveup:

My bank account balance though :selena:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Arturo

They always film at multiple shows so it might just be principle photography. If theyre really gonna do a DVD i feel like it’ll be billed as Joanne at the O2 in London even though some scenes might actually be from Hamburg or the other UK datea

Supersonic

Backstage tour just finished, Meet & Greets are now after the concert. Arena appearently is less full than it seems on pictures. Currently texting with my friend

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived