💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

They should get a banner on iTunes for Joanne. The Grammys are basically the last push for the album.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Joanne era will end in a month. I think she will release the collab single soon after. Then a standalone single during the summer and lastly push the ASIB Oscar contender through Q4.

asana15

..Love is fame, fame is pain and pain is love.....

Gaga was personal, honest, fragile, naked and, above all, heartbreakingly raw.

...Without the provocative frills, without the dancers, without the aerial bridges and without the fireworks, it is only pain what remains and maybe that is the best version of Gaga...

Biagio2103

If Joanne wins Pop Album, Gaga will have 4 out of 6 albums with at least one Grammy. She already has 5 out of 6 with at least one nomination. That's pretty impressive, because even though artists like Rihanna have more collaborative Grammys, only 1 of her 8 albums have a Grammy. None of Xtina, P!nk or Britney's albums ever won a Grammy, Kelly has 2 out of 8, Adele has 2 out of 3, Madonna has 2 out of 13, Taylor has 2 out of 6 and Beyoncé has 4 out of 6.

I'm only good at being bad

WildAmerican
8 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

If Joanne wins Pop Album, Gaga will have 4 out of 6 albums with at least one Grammy. She already has 5 out of 6 with at least one nomination. That's pretty impressive, because even though artists like Rihanna have more collaborative Grammys, only 1 of her 8 albums have a Grammy. None of Xtina, P!nk or Britney's albums ever won a Grammy, Kelly has 2 out of 8, Adele has 2 out of 3, Madonna has 2 out of 13, Taylor has 2 out of 6 and Beyoncé has 4 out of 6.

This is pretty cool. I'd like to think if Gaga keeps the quality pretty consistent, she can continue this trend and get Best Pop Vocal nominations for years to come!

asana15
26 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Plus 5 out of 6 albums she has put out so far were nominated for for either AOTY,  Best Vocal or Best Traditional... or both.

It's 80% success rate in her main genre.

DeleteMyAccount
5 hours ago, Doot said:

That is the unfortunate thing about most award shows and "critical acclaim" things receive nowadays. Everyone is constantly trying to avoid backlash by not having diverse nominees, politically correct nominees, etc etc. 

It's reasons like these as to why a lot of award shows nowadays, including the Grammys, don't hold as much weight as they used to. It should be as simple as a giant panel of judges sitting down and voting based on the quality of the music, not anything else. 

That's why Teenage Dream was nominated for AOTY? White people still hold a strong lead in nominations across all awards shows though. So I don't think it's that much of a problem if a few black artists get in the mix, especially if they also deserve a nom. The inclusion of diverse nominees is no different from nominating indie artists/films that should have a bigger spotlight.

Also, having a panel sit down and vote on the basis of quality can be different among every listener. Furthermore, there never is a winner that satisfies everyone.

Calling out PC towards PoC who deserve their nominations is a bit unfair. There's only so many people you can nominate. And sometimes the noms are influenced by the current atmosphere in the industry, but I wouldn't say that voters would pick PoC just because of that reason alone. 

Arturo

The Grammys have been doing the most with Gaga’s name and image this time around. Imagine using her promo and making her walk home empty handed but giving Ed a Grammy for a consolation prize and Kesha a Grammy because her #22 song fits a current (albeit important) movement that is taking over the industry? I’ll fume if thats what happened.

Arturo

Joanne wasn’t a smash but it was a successful and long era and that’s all that matters.

ARTPOP fan or not you had to be outraged that a 3 year wait led to an album era that basically died 5 months in.

Gaga said Joanne would be a long era and here we are in 2018 as she closes it at the 60th GRAMMYs. Whew no betrayals here.

12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Joanne wasn’t a smash but it was a successful and long era and that’s all that matters.

ARTPOP fan or not you had to be outraged that a 3 year wait led to an album era that basically died 5 months in.

Gaga said Joanne would be a long era and here we are in 2018 as she closes it at the 60th GRAMMYs. Whew no betrayals here.

And somehow Joanne only had 2 singles :triggered:

Arturo
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

And somehow Joanne only had 2 singles :triggered:

true. But MR era was November (release) - April (radio peak)
That's basically as long as Applause --> DWUW --> G.U.Y give a few weeks.

1 minute ago, Arturo said:

true. But MR era was November (release) - April (radio peak)
That's basically as long as Applause --> DWUW --> G.U.Y give a few weeks.

Million Longevity :golfclap:

ProdigyARTPOP

Besides everyone’s constant banter and cries about what they do and don’t like about the Joanne era. I believe this era has been a career highlight and milestone in Gaga’s career. She’s come out on top on more occasions than I can count and with this Grammy performance & this last month of touring. The era will have an amazing and warm-hearted closing. 

I am so proud of how far she’s come and what a wild ride it has been. & I can’t wait to see what ASIB, soundtrack, collab with Bloodpop, Vegas Residency, LG6 and the next two years will bring. :wub:

Andrea B

So I don't really share nudes with my sugar daddy because idk  :triggered:

but he's out of town and I'll see him in two weeks(I haven't seen him in one week) and he wants me to send him a nude so we were talking about the Grammys and gaga and I basically told him that if gaga wins one grammy I'll send him a nude:triggered: I'm so desperate for Gaga to win a Grammy and I'm also a h*rny b****:triggered:  so its a win-win if she wins one award:lolly:

WildAmerican
1 minute ago, Andree said:

So I don't really share nudes with my sugar daddy because idk  :triggered:

but he's out of town and I'll see him in two weeks(I haven't seen him in one week) and he wants me to send him a nude so we were talking about the Grammys and gaga and I basically told him that if gaga wins one grammy I'll send him a nude:triggered: I'm so desperate for Gaga to win a Grammy and I'm also a h*rny b****:triggered:  so its a win-win if she wins one award:lolly:

tumblr_inline_ogcua50zsL1r59817_500.gif

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived