đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The same empty GA floor will happen in Paris I can feel it mess look at that huge GA floor area too

funradioibizaexperience_public_3.jpg

Who is this tour?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
51 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

her shoes are tragic

DTh66ReU0AAVG40.jpg

she doesnt even look happy to be there, gosh 

lol wtf just stop 

MANiCURE1295
4 minutes ago, Americano said:

lol wtf just stop 

Welcome to GGD where there is endless bitching, take off your coat and stay a while lol 

I didn't know u could make a diagnosis of someone's psychology using 1 random photo taken at a random moment at a WW tour :poot: 

ProdigyARTPOP

We should seriously just ban everyone who keeps talking all this shiz .

its so annoying and unnecessary. 

I dislike how ungrateful and distasteful some of you are. None of you seem to even care that Gaga might see or catch wind of these comments. The woman will give and give until her dying last breath and you guys will still complain about it. 

Yes, she can’t visit your country right now.

Yes, she’s doing a residency.

Yes, she’s not extending the tour.

Get over it.

She still has a movie coming out, a soundtrack with that movie, a song with Bloodpop, an album coming in the near future, and the residency. and in between residency shows we don’t know what she has cooking up so we should be grateful she’s still doing her thing. 

She could have stopped a long time ago due to her illness and her want to have a family and a life. but she hasn’t. she doesn’t have to do anything. she’s made her millions, she’s cemented her legacy, she does it because she loves us, so take that into account the next time you complain and give your condescending and ungrateful commentary 

asana15
2 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

We should seriously just ban everyone who keeps talking all this shiz .

its so annoying and unnecessary. 

I dislike how ungrateful and distasteful some of you are. None of you seem to even care that Gaga might see or catch wind of these comments. The woman will give and give until her dying last breath and you guys will still complain about it. 

Yes, she can’t visit your country right now.

Yes, she’s doing a residency.

Yes, she’s not extending the tour.

Get over it.

She still has a movie coming out, a soundtrack with that movie, a song with Bloodpop, an album coming in the near future, and the residency. and in between residency shows we don’t know what she has cooking up so we should be grateful she’s still doing her thing. 

She could have stopped a long time ago due to her illness and her want to have a family and a life. but she hasn’t. she doesn’t have to do anything. she’s made her millions, she’s cemented her legacy, she does it because she loves us, so take that into account the next time you complain and give your condescending and ungrateful commentary 

Cosigned.

ArtGagaPop

I don't know what's with everyone today, you guys just put a negative spin on everything and meltdown for no reason. I mean we are used to that but there is usually a reason when people meltdown :poot:

Jennie Kim

The 2nd Barcelona show was struggling even before the postponement, the rescheduling was the perfect opportunity to cancel that date without creating fuss around it.

Now she'll perform for 9k in a 17.5k arena, unbelievable. I can only hope she'll be screaming at her team on the 16th after leaving the stage.

MANiCURE1295
6 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

The 2nd Barcelona show was struggling even before the postponement, the rescheduling was the perfect opportunity to cancel that date without creating fuss around it.

Now she'll perform for 9k in a 17.5k arena, unbelievable. I can only hope she'll be screaming at her team on the 16th after leaving the stage.

Cool, no one cares dude. Go bitch somewhere else. You wish you could perform in front of 9K people. Bye now 

WildAmerican
7 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

I imagine you're screaming/meltingdown rn... Take a break buddy and go do something productive IRL...

1 hour ago, Monsterious said:

her shoes are tragic

DTh66ReU0AAVG40.jpg

she doesnt even look happy to be there, gosh 

More like you aren't happy she's not wearing heels for her own safety :triggered:

nattuggla
10 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't know what's with everyone today, you guys just put a negative spin on everything and meltdown for no reason. I mean we are used to that but there is usually a reason when people meltdown :poot:

Exactly. And it's always the same people being negative and complaining about everything.

Usually a site like this should be fun and should be used as a comforting haven from life but with all the negativity I try to reduce spending the time here to a minimum because it just drags down the mood and the fun for this forum.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived