Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Flawless

I never post here but I have to agree on everything that Vivi said. I mean, she just did the superbowl this year and she's only doing usa and europe. Even katy in her flop era is going to more places than her. How is this possible? 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Flawless said:

I never post here but I have to agree on everything that Vivi said. I mean, she just did the superbowl this year and she's only doing usa and europe. Even katy in her flop era is going to more places than her. How is this possible? 

fibromialgia

Flawless
18 minutes ago, Triggered said:

fibromialgia

I think that with long breaks between the legs this wouldn't be a problem. But anyway. I'm just frustrated that my date was cancelled. :sweat:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

1 minute ago, Flawless said:

I think that with long breaks between the legs this wouldn't be a problem. But anyway. I'm just frustrated that my date was cancelled. :sweat:

RIR?

3 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Yes :toofunny:

At least she planned going there and she loves Rio so much, she will probably schedule dates for you in the future. Juana probably doesn’t know that my country even exists :smh: 

The soundtracks of movies come out before the movie? at the same time than the movie? Or after the movie? I'm hyped for ASIB soundtrack!!

PanPikus
2 minutes ago, Julian Grey said:

The soundtracks of movies come out before the movie? at the same time than the movie? Or after the movie? I'm hyped for ASIB soundtrack!!

Most likely the same day with movie. ASIB premieres on friday, and albums are always released on friday.
I hope they will do pre-order after releasing lead single :pray:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

LePetitGAGABLover
5 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

End Game's position:

Spotify US: #38 (+7) (+97K plays)

Apple Music: #60

Radio: #21 (about to enter top 20 today)

iTunes: #27 (without The Voice)

Wow... This is actually coming for the top 30 depsite not being a single  :golfclap: If The MV is coming out. A jump to top 5 is guarantee.:golfclap:

DISGUSTING! Ready For It is wayyyyyyyyyyy better and a BOP. #JusticeForReadyForIt

DiscoHeaven23

Gwen Stefani's Christmas album was the greatest gainer on the Billboard 200 this week. It reached a new peak of #16. Up from last week's #27

LePetitGAGABLover
1 hour ago, Flawless said:

Sis, this is Gaga were're taking about. cm.gif

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Monsterious said:

so reportedly out of the 100M$ from the vegas thing Gaga is only getting 14M$

weird

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/music/668049/Lady-Gaga-Las-Vegas-residency-2018-Park-Theater-Joanne-World-Tour

I'm sorry but 14 million dollars for 35 to 50 shows is amazing and if the rest of money is going into production, then the show will be the best ****ing show Las Vegas has ever seen.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GRIMEZSZ

you have to understand that Joanne was not made to something big, it happened that was successful and the audience responded well to such a change, but even so, Gaga and her team had not planned to make a giant era, I think that LG6 will have a truly world tour, iconic videos, payola and hits, so get ready:gaysia:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived