💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

I'm not 'that' sad for Asian monsters, because we know they saw Gaga in late 2016 because she was in Japan, so not a big deal anyway, and Joanne underperformed there for her standard, the demand will be big for her next tour,

but I'm sad for Brazilian monsters, who had a cancelled show, and this one the only show, and it was RIR.

They've been waiting for her since 2012, I mean...

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
On 12/12/2017 at 4:20 PM, ViviLittleM said:

1 week update:

Show 1: 1,484 (-95)

Show 2: 1,709 (-32)

1 week update. More tickets for Cat 4 (behind the stage) have been added this week.

Show 1: 1,372 (-112)

Show 2: 1,729 (+20)

ViviLittleM

Still, grossing 'only' 100M after the SB is a mess.

She must be one or the one with the lower grossing tour after SB in recent times.

Even with fibro, she still could have added dates, with some space to recover between them...

Another missed opportunity in her career.

I guess we already are used to this.

And, we see very well with Katy, that, even if her US shows happened before her SB, you can have a big flop tour the next tour after the SB.

So will the demand still be there for Gaga's next? She sure has the talent.

DonnieDarko

Even tho I am not as obsessed as *some* members here about tour dates and gross, I still think it's fairly important to have her touring the whole world actually. The current tour is not enough if she wants to keep her status for years. I've said a. couple of days ago I think she's safe and she is in terms of commercial success and tours, but at the same time, she's capable of so much more. Hopefully she will be able to tour the rest of the world in the future.

bloody g

If Britney did a sold out tour in Asia, I think Gaga can too :gaycat:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

alp0707
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm not 'that' sad for Asian monsters, because we know they saw Gaga in late 2016 because she was in Japan, so not a big deal anyway, and Joanne underperformed there for her standard, the demand will be big for her next tour,

but I'm sad for Brazilian monsters, who had a cancelled show, and this one the only show, and it was RIR.

They've been waiting for her since 2012, I mean...

36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Still, grossing 'only' 100M after the SB is a mess.

She must be one or the one with the lower grossing tour after SB in recent times.

Even with fibro, she still could have added dates, with some space to recover between them...

Another missed opportunity in her career.

I guess we already are used to this.

And, we see very well with Katy, that, even if her US shows happened before her SB, you can have a big flop tour the next tour after the SB.

So will the demand still be there for Gaga's next? She sure has the talent.

Okay Vivien you are a mess today

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Gaga when Vivi enters her dressing-room after JWT date in Paris saying "we need more dates"giphy.gif

GVLBLFNFLFHLGL?LJL

La Rosalia

Honestly , I can’t believe  that I went to Montreal for the cancelled show and that she is not not coming to Mexico like wtf, what kind of bad luck is this :emma:

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, _Scheisse said:

Honestly , I can’t believe  that I went to Montreal for the cancelled show and that she is not not coming to Mexico like wtf, what kind of bad luck is this :emma:

Time to jump of the ship sis

34 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Gaga when Vivi enters her dressing-room after JWT date in Paris saying "we need more dates"giphy.gif

why is this so accurate 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived