Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

59 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Rainbow is now certified gold on RIAA

I'm here for any Kesha success.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

MR will be in her top ten most viewed videos in 2018 lol

Wonder how long the "boost" will last.

Americano
7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

MR will be in her top ten most viewed videos in 2018 lol

Wonder how long the "boost" will last.

it’ll oddly fizzle out the day after the grammys 

WildAmerican
Just now, Americano said:

it’ll oddly fizzle out the day after the grammys 

Huh intere$ting.... 

:giggle:

DeleteMyAccount
3 hours ago, viniferrett said:

difference is that bruno is still popular WW and has a working team that knows how to manage him  

That still has nothing to do with playing in Vegas. It's a great opportunity. Are we just going to accept Gaga not doing anything besides ASIB next year?

Thrasher

The thing with Vegas residency is that most of you guys think that she’ll release LG6 next year, which sadly won’t happen. 

50 shows could easily take place in the range of 4-5 months, maybe late 2018/early 2019 after ASIB cycle, always better than having a blackout era with her posting on Insta about her horses every day.

And i’m kinda excited to see videos and setlist from a potential residency, i’m sure it would slay and would have a big budget. 

And then in 2019 she can easily release LG6, promote it and going back on tour worldwide. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

GRIMEZSZ
22 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

The thing with Vegas residency is that most of you guys think that she’ll release LG6 next year, which sadly won’t happen. 

50 shows could easily take place in the range of 4-5 months, maybe late 2018/early 2019 after ASIB cycle, always better than having a blackout era with her posting on Insta about her horses every day.

And i’m kinda excited to see videos and setlist from a potential residency, i’m sure it would slay and would have a big budget. 

And then in 2019 she can easily release LG6, promote it and going back on tour worldwide. 

What about #2018RadioIsOurs? What About Jujubee?:giveup:

Johncayse
14 minutes ago, XOXOHoeanne said:

What about #2018RadioIsOurs? What About Jujubee?:giveup:

#2018Radio is still ours, who said she cannot release an album and do a residency at the same time?

Jennie Kim

This Vegas rumor needs to be true :golfclap: She'll make Forbes list again.

The priority for Gaga in her career is to restore her weak streaming (Youtube, Spotify) and have worldwide radio hit again. Because it's been too long since the last one :selena: Not to have a residency deal in Vegas :rip:

Americano

I posted a pic of myself in pics of you thread. chartster ~~uncovered~~ dont let me flop #ontopic

her streaming sucks but if she just handled a single like the cure properly (radio friendly) shed fix all of her 'problems' with one song. she just doesnt seem to care lol

Just saw pictures of 3 chartsters in the POY thread. We got some cuties in here. :gaycat:

OT: charts and sales 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived