ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, EDP said:

Please God no. Signing into Vegas is suicide. :madge:

how is it suicide when it's only 50 shows + the movie coming out + the new album? :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Americano
8 minutes ago, flopheart said:

I'd love a Vegas Residency honestly, don't know why some people hate that idea. Britney is doing a lot of money with that residency.

Btw are 600k good or meh?

Good. Outside of the exceptions like Adele/TSwift, 600K+ would be 1M-1.1M or so a few years ago. Platinum pure.

If her streaming wasn't **** (minus The Cure which didn't get a video so that was a waste), she'd be 2X Plat at least. 

viniferrett
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

bigger budget for LG6

reality 10 dollars MV directed by her sister's boyfriend released 2 months after the single  

ryanripley
Just now, viniferrett said:

reality 10 dollars MV directed by her sister's boyfriend released 2 months after the single  

IM TRYING TO SPREAD ONLINE KINDNESS RN

8RVwzMv.gif

Americano

With the cash Gaga is raking in with JWT and a possible residency, you'd think everything she did would be big-budget.

But she's been a big moneymaker for Interscope since she broke out. If anything, the more money she makes, the less she spends on her videos and promotion. :rip:

Reverse warholian experience, indeed.

Americano
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

what

Ironically, his residency is coming. 

New Gaga music coming then!!!!!!

#hypemachine

7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

how is it suicide when it's only 50 shows + the movie coming out + the new album? :huh: 

It paints a bad image when the only other artists that have residency in Vegas are dusty wash-ups (Britney, J-Lo, Ricky, Celine, etc). 

She just gained momentum back, I'd hate for her image to be ruined again. Artists sign deals in Vegas when they aren't super successful anymore. Gaga just headlines the Super Bowl, she isn't over yet. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

ryanripley
1 minute ago, EDP said:

It paints a bad image when the only other artists that have residency in Vegas are dusty wash-ups (Britney, J-Lo, Ricky, Celine, etc). 

She just gained momentum back, I'd hate for her image to be ruined again. Artists sign deals in Vegas when they aren't super successful anymore. Gaga just headlines the Super Bowl, she isn't over yet. 

so we have nothing to worry about

1475535099-gagawyd.png

honestly, if she can bounce back from the ARTPOP backlash, i'm sure some snobby opinions about a vegas show are no big deal to her

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

so we have nothing to worry about

1475535099-gagawyd.png

honestly, if she can bounce back from the ARTPOP backlash, i'm sure some snobby opinions about a vegas show are no big deal to her

The music industry has changed since ARTPOP. 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Time will tell. I still hope she doesn't sign a Vegas deal. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived