💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's always surprising how a rescheduling can block that many people from going to the new date

I think there are other reasons :

1) the non-stans maybe bought tickets at a time where they were bopping to Gaga and when the rescheduling was announced, they gave up bc they didn't want to go as badly as they did

2) it's also because people feel like all the rescheduling thing is complicated and they hurry to get refund bc they're afraid they'll lose the money

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Wow, my wig. I won't update it today but I checked some sections and I think Amsterdam will end up sold out. It's selling well. I updated it 10 days ago so I'll post an update next week end I think.

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

Then why you are singing only 80 seconds

Can someone explain what Gaga means when she says 'this is the song that distinguishes the little monsters from the fans'

Does she mean that only the monsters know this song, not the average fan (who would only know Million Reasons off of Joanne) ?

Or is she talking about the Perfect Illusion video where she explains that she thought she had a lot of fan, but most of them left her with ARTPOP so now she distinguishes the fans from the monsters ? 

Arturo
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

Can someone explain what Gaga means when she says 'this is the song that distinguishes the little monsters from the fans'

Does she mean that only the monsters know this song, not the average fan (who would only know Million Reasons off of Joanne) ?

Thats how I interpret it as.

PerfectGUY
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Thats how I interpret it as.

I know but isn't it weird that she says that for Perfect Illusion. 

It would make even more sense if she said that before an Album Track that even less 'fans' would know...

I feel like it's :

hit singles (million reasons) = GP

singles (perfect illusion) = fans

album tracks = monsters 

Anyway...

That's what she said to my show at the ArtRave : she listed all the singles that she made, then she said 'if you only came for those, GET THE **** OUT, THIS IS ARTPOP' :air:  :sweat: :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

she was right tough :hor:

bloody g
1 hour ago, PerfectGUY said:

I know but isn't it weird that she says that for Perfect Illusion. 

It would make even more sense if she said that before an Album Track that even less 'fans' would know...

I feel like it's :

hit singles (million reasons) = GP

singles (perfect illusion) = fans

album tracks = monsters 

Anyway...

That's what she said to my show at the ArtRave : she listed all the singles that she made, then she said 'if you only came for those, GET THE **** OUT, THIS IS ARTPOP' :air:  :sweat: :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

she was right tough :hor:

The same for my date and she started performing Just Dance after that :deadbanana:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GagaStefi
On 12/16/2017 at 7:21 PM, WildAmerican said:

Yooo just finished my last exam of the semester woohoo! Second year of Univ halfway over!!!

200m for MR is not THAT far away, Gaga won't even be an Oscar nominee for ASIB by then yet lol

congrats!

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

Or is she talking about the Perfect Illusion video where she explains that she thought she had a lot of fan, but most of them left her with ARTPOP so now she distinguishes the fans from the monsters ? 

It means PI is the one damn great song off the album that only real fans loved. MR was for the general public and chart monsters. Thank you Gaga for backing up what I've been saying since Million Snoozes was released. 

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wow, my wig. I won't update it today but I checked some sections and I think Amsterdam will end up sold out. It's selling well. I updated it 10 days ago so I'll post an update next week end I think.

Such great news!  :excited2:

I live outside the space time continuum.

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Are you going to other shows besides Paris, Vivi?

I live outside the space time continuum.

TheRoof

Spotify Update:

The Cure: 181.837.141 (+267.441)

Million Reasons: 174.171.315 (+267.956)

Perfect Illusion: 107.156.185 (+80.945)

Arizona Sky

Still blows my mind that the lowest grossing show of the tour so far is Vancouver, the very first date, with $1.43M. No one would've EVER thought this before the tour started. $1.5-2M in arenas is insane and exceeded everyone's predictions.

Arturo
55 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Still blows my mind that the lowest grossing show of the tour so far is Vancouver, the very first date, with $1.43M. No one would've EVER thought this before the tour started. $1.5-2M in arenas is insane and exceeded everyone's predictions.

This fanbase really adapts to whatever state shes at in her career very quickly. So quickly that we forget how amazing some things she’s achieved are like these boxscores.

People that don’t follow boxscores probably look at them and say oh great. But theyre ****ing amazing. She’s besting some of the biggest arena tours by average like 20/20 and Mrs Carter.

LetsGetHigh

Can someone help? 

How much did Gaga albums do SPS sales wise? 

And the same with her singles? 

Just in 2017 if y'all can. Please. :)

ViviLittleM
8 hours ago, Ronk said:

Are you going to other shows besides Paris, Vivi?

Nop unfortunately! But one show is already good!

I think about people who can’t go at all

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived