Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Triggered said:

We’ll know how possible it is after the Grammy effect- it’s been ages since she had one so it’s impossible to predict 

Yas. To be honest I think the top 40 is in the hand, the monsters are rich af and I hope they made Joanne #1 iTunes just like they did with The Cure.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Americano said:

She should go #1 in most countries. Drake might block her in the US though unfortunately 

Imagine If Joanne could actually reach the top :air:

PanPikus

Supplies is predicted to debut #63 this week with 26k sales, ~1,5-1,6M on Spotify, ~2,2M on Youtube, and now it has ~7M radio AI, so till monday it might have ~10-11M, cause radio is pickig it up.

If interscope will get Joanne on TTH and if it would recive at least 3-4M AI on radio, I would see similar debut.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

spanishmonster
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Supplies is predicted to debut #63 this week with 26k sales, ~1,5-1,6M on Spotify, ~2,2M on Youtube, and now it has ~7M radio AI, so till monday it might have ~10-11M, cause radio is pickig it up.

If interscope will get Joanne on TTH and if it would recive at least 3-4M AI on radio, I would see similar debut.

No way she is doing less than 50k

buy stupid love on itunes

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

yeah I think we shouldn't expect much, like a top 40 would be enough for me

I don't think all monsters will buy it and idk we'll see!

will YOU?

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, PanPikus said:

JT ain't got that dedicated fanbase and the GP is not on his side anymore lately.

Doncho
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Gaga can do much better than 26k sales though :poot:

Americano

it’s not on iTunes yet, maybe Spotify as each place hits midnight and then iTunes all at the same time with US

PanPikus
1 minute ago, spanishmonster said:

No way she is doing less than 50k

We will see. I'm trying to be more realistic ;)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived