Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Andrea B
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

The points to get inside the top 30 are: >130 points which consists of: >50k of sales, >9M streams

The points to get inside the top 20 are: >170 points which consists of: >60k of sales, >15M streams

The points to get inside the top 10 are: >210 points which consists of: >70k of sales, >20M streams

Since this is the first tracking week + the MV. The streaming data will be high and absolutely almost zero point in radio for the song.

20m streams in one week... I-:giveup: 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Andree said:

20m streams in one week... I-:giveup: 

Perfect Illusion itself has like 9M streams (without MV first week). But still it's way too soon to say.

Monsterious
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

The points to get inside the top 30 are: >130 points which consists of: >50k of sales, >9M streams

The points to get inside the top 20 are: >170 points which consists of: >60k of sales, >15M streams

The points to get inside the top 10 are: >210 points which consists of: >70k of sales, >20M streams

Since this is the first tracking week + the MV. The streaming data will be high and absolutely almost zero point in radio for the song.

wow this is actually cute 

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Monsterious said:

wow this is actually cute 

I know right 50k of sales would be easy :golfclap:

ArtGagaPop

With video+ grammy peformance in the same week i could see this def getting a cute debut. What if it outpeaks PI first week :poot:

ryanripley

they locked the single thread :selena: 

even admin + the mods want that top 50 hit

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop

So when is the day when labels send songs to radios? Monday? I think it could do really well on HAC and AC and pop might jump on it too if the grammys impact is great. 

I just hope they’ll put it on some little spotify playlists, on youtube and hot tracks and that’s it

TheCureinMalibu

The MV will definitely draw like 3,5-4M views a day :golfclap: If the MV is actually good, it can do like Malibu by Miley Cyrus.

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they locked the single thread :selena: 

even admin + the mods want that top 50 hit

Yeah kind of messy that it didn't debut everywhere at the same time, i know it's like this with many releases but feel like many monsters will just listen to it now illegal then ignore it once it's on spotify :triggered: Atleast they will watch i video i guess. 

Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

The MV will definitely draw like 3,5-4M views a day :golfclap: If the MV is actually good, it can do like Malibu by Miley Cyrus.

Malibu had hype bc miley went from cray to normal, and she didnt released music for a long time

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived