50 minutes ago, BenG said:

#1-#96-OUT French smash hit Perfect Illusion

Multiple-time iTunes USA #1 smash hit Million Reasons

:air::air::air::air::air:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStan95

Almost 2000 spins for Joanne in Italy in one month. Ready to be slayed. This song will be a top10 in Italy, I’m sure. The market is free in Italy. 

Harry Kat
15 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

Germany right before the 1st show:

Songs: 

938. Poker Face

1045. The Cure

1256. Bad Romance

1273. Just Dance

1430. Telephone (ft Beyonce)

Albums: 

77. Joanne (Deluxe)

719. The Fame

880. ARTPOP

13 hours later:

60. Joanne (Deluxe) +17

307. The Fame +412

615. Born This Way NEW

704. ARTPOP  +176

468. Million Reasons NEW

604. The Cure  +441

663. Poker Face +275

922. Bad Romance +334

1396. Applause NEW

1402. Just Dance NEW

asana15

So, Lady Gaga is most definitely wearing a white rose to the Grammys.

...Key executives have called on artists and employees alike to wear a white rose on Sunday in support of Time’s Up as the Grammys celebrate its 60th anniversary with a ceremony in New York City. “We have not had the tsunami that politics and Hollywood has had, but we are still women,” Meg Harkins, senior vice president of marketing at Roc Nation and one of the people behind the Time’s Up push at the Recording Academy ceremony, told The Associated Press on Wednesday night. “I would want to see men and women wearing white roses and I would like men and women to be able to have meaningful Grammy award speeches when those speeches happen.

We choose the white rose because historically it stands for hope, peace, sympathy and resistance,” read the email. “Please let us know if we can add your name to our list of supporters. The world is listening.”

The white rose was chosen because of the color has been long used as part of the women’s suffragette movement.

Music mogul Russell Simmons is perhaps the biggest industry name that has been accused of sexual misconduct; former Epic label head L.A. Reid has also faced accusations. But compared to film, TV or even politics, the scandals have been relatively few in music, wondering many to ask when the reckoning will come to that industry.

It’s a legitimate question. I don’t know the answer,” said Harkins. She added: “If and when it comes, we want to be super proactive. . We are being loud in our voices before a crisis, so we can avert a crisis.”

asana15

Out of all artists scheduled to perform, CBS, just as the Recording Academy, has chosen to tweet Gaga's poster...

LateToCult
13 minutes ago, asana15 said:

So, Lady Gaga is most definitely wearing a white rose to the Grammys.

...Key executives have called on artists and employees alike to wear a white rose on Sunday in support of Time’s Up as the Grammys celebrate its 60th anniversary with a ceremony in New York City. “We have not had the tsunami that politics and Hollywood has had, but we are still women,” Meg Harkins, senior vice president of marketing at Roc Nation and one of the people behind the Time’s Up push at the Recording Academy ceremony, told The Associated Press on Wednesday night. “I would want to see men and women wearing white roses and I would like men and women to be able to have meaningful Grammy award speeches when those speeches happen.

We choose the white rose because historically it stands for hope, peace, sympathy and resistance,” read the email. “Please let us know if we can add your name to our list of supporters. The world is listening.”

The white rose was chosen because of the color has been long used as part of the women’s suffragette movement.

Music mogul Russell Simmons is perhaps the biggest industry name that has been accused of sexual misconduct; former Epic label head L.A. Reid has also faced accusations. But compared to film, TV or even politics, the scandals have been relatively few in music, wondering many to ask when the reckoning will come to that industry.

It’s a legitimate question. I don’t know the answer,” said Harkins. She added: “If and when it comes, we want to be super proactive. . We are being loud in our voices before a crisis, so we can avert a crisis.”

Miss Kesha Rose better take home that Grammy. :sis:

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Miss Kesha Rose better take home that Grammy. :sis:

she better dont no one cares, gaga deserves both.

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

omg

omg i was about to make a thread bitch has me shook. The original has like 3:19 lol

1 minute ago, Edible Cloud said:

Only for new zealand

Goshh I'm in Malaysia haha. 4 more hours. It's out on Friday I guess?

Arturo

I have to wait another like 16 hours but y'all know damn well I'll download it on iTunes and stream it!

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived