💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TwerkinLurkin
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think they will just release the video and then they will see after the grammys how the publics reaction to the song is and if it's good and goes high on Itunes etc after the peformance they might send it to radio next week. I could see it doing really well on HAC. 

I could see them just releasing it to hac first and seeing how it does

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

She better cry this sunday during that bridge so that the wattered eyes are clearly visibile during the las chorus. This is at least 10k pure sales more

she should get so emotional/start sobbing during her acceptance speech and 'accidentally' fall off the stage for a viral moment

PanPikus

Why twitter insiders haven't told us earlier? They know what she's gonna do all the time and no word about Joanne video? :ladyhaha:

Can't wait to see/hear it. I like that version much more already :kara:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Supersonic
Just now, Americano said:

she should get so emotional/start sobbing during her acceptance speech and 'accidentally' fall off the stage for a viral moment

smh that's only good for a quick burst of fame. look at what it has done to Jennifer Lawrence, she's OVER and box office poison

ArtGagaPop
11 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

She better cry this sunday during that bridge so that the wattered eyes are clearly visibile during the las chorus. This is at least 10k pure sales more

I'm ready for a standing ovation and after people being all over media like "Lady Gaga can sing? I had no Idea, buying Joanna on Itunes right now " all over again :ladyhaha:

Americano
Just now, Supersonic said:

smh that's only good for a quick burst of fame. look at what it has done to Jennifer Lawrence, she's OVER and box office poison

-gaga reading this thread

"bobby trip me when I get up to accept my second award"

Johncayse
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Why twitter insiders haven't told us earlier? They know what she's gonna do all the time and no word about Joanne video? :ladyhaha:

gagawhoami told us months ago that a video for joanne was ready

Americano
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I'm ready for a standing ovation and after people being all over media like "Lady Gaga can sing? I had no Idea, Buying joanna on Itunes right now " all over again :ladyhaha:

ugh it's SO annoying when people say that now

like wtf she's been doing good live performances for a decade :air:

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Well we know a Joanne video was shoot a long time ago according to an insider, but i doubted it since nothing else comes true.  :triggered:

South Blonde
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

look at what it has done to Jennifer Lawrence, she's OVER and box office poison

I mean... Let's see how Red Sparrow does first :sweat:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

PerfectGUY
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

OMG the worst (or best?) thing about what you said is that IT'S TRUUUUEEEEE

All the media will be : watch Lady Gaga tear down as she says goodbye to her aunt who recently passed away 

:cryga:

That's clickbait AF, Look What You Made Me Do we're coming for you :sis:

bloody g
6 minutes ago, Americano said:

Ikr she should reopen Vine and bring Leonardo DiCaprio

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

ugh it's SO annoying when people say that now

like wtf she's been doing good live performances for a decade :air:

Yep. First it was C2C, Then Oscars sound of music medley, Superbowl national anthem, TIHTY oscars, like every MR peformance, carpool then superbowl again. But still people are like OMG I HAD NO IDEA SHE COULD SING:triggered:. In fact she has served vocals since her debut but it's only getting better each year :queenga:

South Blonde
Just now, PerfectGUY said:

OMG the worst (or best?) thing about what you said is that IT'S TRUUUUEEEEE

All the media will be : watch Lady Gaga tear down as she says goodbye to her aunt who recently passed away 

:cryga:

That's clickbait AF, Look What You Made Me Do we're coming for you :sis:

:triggered:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived