Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

@androiduserThere's no point trying to reason here or speak about how things actually are... It's better to stay behind the yellow line and pretend everything is perfect. For security reason, you know. ;)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm so excited for you! have a great show!

I wish I was able to be there too, as Paris and Antwerp = the same time for me to go, like between 3h30, 4h

oh yeah so you live more in the north-west of france?

pfff i just checked the category 1 seats, really doesn't look good, but I'm wondering if everyone will start shifting places tomorrow, because I'm gonna move to other places, my parents are gonna move from the balcony to the tribunes, and probably more balcony people will move to the tribunes if they see gaps.. so if everyone starts shifting, it will turn out to be a complete mess :')

ViviLittleM
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

oh yeah so you live more in the north-west of france?

pfff i just checked the category 1 seats, really doesn't look good, but I'm wondering if everyone will start shifting places tomorrow, because I'm gonna move to other places, my parents are gonna move from the balcony to the tribunes, and probably more balcony people will move to the tribunes if they see gaps.. so if everyone starts shifting, it will turn out to be a complete mess :')

northeast!

We'll see! But I think it's gonna be fine!

ARTPOPNick
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

northeast!

We'll see! But I think it's gonna be fine!

Maybe she will sing Judas because we betrayed her by leaking Joanne :')

Inb4 she cuts all songs even more, removes the red segment, as punishment for nog selling out and leaking Joanne

LetsGetHigh

A long day has passed and a longer night awaits and I come here to relax. Why didn't anyone tell me there's a rat infestation?

I'll be back. 

Gagalvaro
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

this is tragic omg

It’s not tragic at all. It’s true that for Ed Sheeran seems an empty arena, but the truth is that it was sold out. And GA floor in Palau Sant Jordi is one of the biggest.

as you can see, the GA floor was pretty full (min 1:50):

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

LetsGetHigh

WAIT OH MY GOD

I didn't know DH's intro changed! I love that racing beat so ****ing much yesssss queeeeeeen

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

WAIT OH MY GOD

I didn't know DH's intro changed! I love that racing beat so ****ing much yesssss queeeeeeen

it changed?

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

it changed?

btw, I think I'm the first one to find the hotel where the crew is staying in Antwerp, I feel like a true little investigator..

However, the hotel is quite "meh", no way gaga is gonna stay there..

LetsGetHigh
39 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

This is inaudible :triggered:

There's like this heart racing beat it's AMAZING

ArtGagaPop

1 week until gaga will have another song #1 on Itunes and be 8 time grammy winner, who is ready? :excited2:

Doncho
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

1 week until gaga will have another song #1 on Itunes and be 8 time grammy winner, who is ready? :excited2:

tenor.gif

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived