💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

I want a Joanne medley so bad. default_cry1.gif Perfect Illusion/A-Yo/John Wayne/Dancin' in Circles/Million Reasons

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I want a Joanne medley so bad. default_cry1.gif Perfect Illusion/A-Yo/John Wayne/Dancin' in Circles/Million Reasons

DIC or PI won't happen, bookmark me :triggered:

Doncho

I used to think MR was her only chance at winning but now its obviously Joanne. I cant waaaaaait. 10 MORE DAYS

ViviLittleM

I've a feeling Milan will have the same prob as Barcelona for people behind the piano

just saw a video and it seems that there is only 1 bridge (since it's a small arena) but the piano is still like in the middle of the stage this is weird

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I've a feeling Milan will have the same prob as Barcelona for people behind the piano

just saw a video and it seems that there is only 1 bridge (since it's a small arena) but the piano is still like in the middle of the stage this is weird

I think it's this guy who posted the video on insta story, if you want to see by yourself to tell me what do you think: https://www.instagram.com/davide_pisati/

ARTPOPNick
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I think it's this guy who posted the video on insta story, if you want to see by yourself to tell me what do you think: https://www.instagram.com/davide_pisati/

About the stage or about him? :stalkga:

EDIT: omg what is this mess.. so she only uses 1 circle stage, but still has a huge gap after the piano stage..

The organisation of this European leg is so messy, however Gaga delivers..

+ Maybe the arena was just a little too small for the 2 circle stages, so now they ended up only using 1, but still with a huge gap, because 2 stages would be just that little too big for the arena?

ViviLittleM
28 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

About the stage or about him? :stalkga:

EDIT: omg what is this mess.. so she only uses 1 circle stage, but still has a huge gap after the piano stage..

The organisation of this European leg is so messy, however Gaga delivers..

+ Maybe the arena was just a little too small for the 2 circle stages, so now they ended up only using 1, but still with a huge gap, because 2 stages would be just that little too big for the arena?

I need more pics to see what is this mess because wtf...

ARTPOPNick
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I need more pics to see what is this mess because wtf...

We will know by tonight

My boyfriend is gonna buy a ticket for Antwerp Monday too, so yay, another ticket sold!

bloody g

What is wrong with JT putting out this horrible music? :triggered:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Supersonic
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Updated UK sales:

“Joanne - Gaga's fifth studio record - peaked at Number 3 on the Official Albums Chart in October 2016. The collection has been certified Gold in the UK with sales of 130,000.“

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-gagas-joanne-uk-arena-tour-support-announced__21510/

Only 70k until Platinum, UK liddos can do it.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived