💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

bloody g
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

A day doesn't go by without seeing meltdowns over here. Instead of questioning if Gaga still loves her fans because she didn't add 100 more dates to satisfy everyone how about thinking about herself for a little? She gave us everything and she still works for other things to make us happy even if she feels sad, depressed, in pain etc. Be glad with what you have 

Not 100, just 2. One in Australia and one in Brazil.

And she can take another break after EU leg too, no one said she couldn't.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

100 :triggered: Asking for like 20 max.

It's true about her health, and I understand tbh. But her health you know... in Vegas... will be the same as in another country, so this is weird saying this. 

We have no plausible way of knowing that. Traveling takes a lot out of a person, and considering she already had to postpone the European leg within the last year, she clearly is still in the beginning stages of learning how to properly treat her illness. 

She herself stated that her move to Malibu was for the sun, as it helps with mental health. She also stated heat therapy is what helps her a lot with Fibro. 

No one questions that she has fans in other countries, and this is the first tour where she didn’t go to a lot of these countries, so I think we should stop giving her ****. She will go back eventually. 

Lets let her take care of her health, and not sacrifice herself for the sake of her fans like she did once before. 

The chart thread will get over it. 

Baepsae
2 hours ago, SexyBat said:

Well why this question ? :poot: We all know the real Tea about it :reductive:

We do. PI is a underappreciated masterpiece :triggered:

Baepsae
27 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

The twink of pop's latest bop is falling on iTunes :saladga:

He'll be on SNL next week. it'll go up again (i hope)

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I’ve honestly never listened to one song by troy sivan

*gay gasp

JusKeepBreathin
13 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

*gay gasp

Pearls clutched 

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProdigyARTPOP

Don’t know if this is on topic, but like i’m so excited for Gaga’s Residency after the Joanne World Tour ends and ASIB is released, yes she’ll have her residency but if there are 50-75 dates for a two year residency, then she’ll have 4-6 months off from her shows, which gives her more room to do more acting for AHS or any other show or movie, have a mini tour in other countries, release an EP or album and promote it around the world or just do her own thing and focus on her private life which should be equally important to us as everything else is because we can’t have a charts thread without a Gaga so yeah. 

TheCureinMalibu

End Game's position in US:

Spotify: #35 (+10)

Apple Music: #62 (+15)

iTunes: #11 (+3)

Radio: #18 (+1)

Youtube: #1 (NEW)

SlayGagaloo

Million Reasons MV, published: 14/12/2016... ~291,149 views/day

Praying MV, published: 6/7/2017... ~85,260 views/day 

the Top 5, x2 Platinum, Future classic, Hit Ballad better SNATCH that Grammy win... Just Sayin' :shrug::shrug: 

Over.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived