celeb

Christian has a tattoo of Gaga on his arm

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

not ya'll literally saying this is creepy when they're in love, some of us have tattoos for her too and we've never met her, wouldn't you think that's creepier? :smh:Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

neither is creepy though, it's a sign of love & respect for someone

Spoiler

& some of you need to get over her dating him, it's her life, not everyone is chasing toned jock ****bois, y'knowĀ :staymad:

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

not ya'll literally saying this is creepy when they're in love, some of us have tattoos for her too and we've never met her, wouldn't you think that's creepier? :smh:Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

neither is creepy though, it's a sign of love & respect for someone

Ā  Hide contents

& some of you need to get over her dating him, it's her life, not everyone is chasing toned jock ****bois, y'knowĀ :staymad:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Super valid points tbh :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Teal Ambition

Gaga just liked this on Twitter :air:Ā 

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

MonsterPaws
4 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Why is that a problem?It's like one of Gaga's best pictures everšŸ’œ

well yeah but if i were a popstar in a relationship it'd be weird for my S.O to have a tattoo of some random photoshoot i didĀ :selena:

(but this is completely me)

I'd rather have him/her have my initials, or like a silhouette of me or something, and I'd do the same as well.

JustYouandI
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Tattoos for lover of the moment should be forbidden by the lawĀ :yay:

Didn't Gaga had a anchor tattoo for Taylor ?Ā :laughga:

AndĀ  she also has the matching tokyo love tattoo with Dada, but it is tattoing the face that is stupid and tacky and ew, to me anyways.

fede ARTPOP

Tell me is a fake fanmade Ā :selena:

Im a stan and wont even get Gaga face tattooed.Ā :selena:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

Diamonster

@JustYouandIĀ I thought I was the only one that thought it was tacky to have a face lmao. Like if it's not a child you lost, or a close family member you lost, then like, I will think oddly of youĀ :poot:

JustYouandI
Just now, Diamonster said:

@JustYouandIĀ I thought I was the only one that thought it was tacky to have a face lmao. Like if it's not a child you lost, or a close family member you lost, then like, I will think oddly of youĀ :poot:

EXACTLYYYY!!!!! You child or youĀ  or something like that I get it, maybe even your idol in particular situations but a bf/gf? eww.Ā 

1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Gaga just liked this on Twitter :air:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sheā€™s reading this thread. :rip:Ā 

FreePalestine

Archived