celeb

Christian has a tattoo of Gaga on his arm

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

I dont get the hate for this guy, he obviously loves her very much if he has a tattoo of her, he also bought many gifts for her, he seems very caring and that's what Gaga needs aka someone who actually loves her 

Hola Soraya

Hunties don’t jinx the relationship!

ErbChU.gif

Mother monster is happy! 

ErbChU.gif

She deserves someone who treats her like the Goddess that she is! 

ErbChU.gif

Why can’t 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

@Doot the news is out :selena: 

2 hours ago, yASSsss said:

Do you know something that we don’t :gum: 

Yeah....I saw this tattoo when I met him two weeks ago :selena:

While some people may find it weird or whatever, we don’t know what goes on within their relationship, and she obviously was posting photos of them all romantic in the sunset, so clearly she doesn’t give a ****. 

Leave em alone. 

JazzGa

OMG did he get that tattoo before or after they started dating? 

If he got it before, it's not too weird. Lots of people get tattoos of musicians they like, especially if they are known for having a look like Bowie, MJ, Gaga, etc. 

If he got it afterward, that's SUPER WEIRD RUN FAST GAGZ!!! I once dumped a man (boy? We were like 19/20) because when I met him he had a puzzle piece tattoo, and said he was looking for his "missing puzzle piece" and expected us to get matching tattoos on our 6 monthiversary :smh: Red flags everywhere! Turns out he was super insecure and possessive and kind of a closet nazi. But I digress lol. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, MonsterAnton said:

This reminds me of one of the Howard Stern interviews where she said that she basically didn't want a man who travelled with her over the world and wanted someone more independent. Looks like she settled for a fan. 

It's 98% extra and 2% cute. 

I agree with this. But maybe after dating Taylor and having that kind of relationship, with an "independent" man, she is in a different place in her life now and needs someone more supportive of her, someone who can be there for her when she is having days with bad pain, someone who has enough spare time and flexibility in their own life to be able to fit into Gaga's somewhat impossible-to-change life and schedule. I think Christian is the right man for Gaga at this point in her life, but I have my doubts about her spending forever with him, plus couple tattoos like that almost always jinx a relationship lol. Maybe Gaga needs a steady supporter in her life to be her rock, instead of a fellow gypsy soul who is as effervescent as she is. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GypsyBabe

I’ve been waiting so long for photographic evidence and it is just as weird as I thought it would be :selena: 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
35 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I dont get the hate for this guy, he obviously loves her very much if he has a tattoo of her, he also bought many gifts for her, he seems very caring and that's what Gaga needs aka someone who actually loves her 

^^^^ This! I think that tattoo is a bit bizarre, but all kidding aside, I like the guy. He seems to really care for her and is also supportive. :wub:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe

So when is she going to get his face tattooed on her body? :reductive:

⚯͛

MonsterMum
1 hour ago, MonsterAnton said:

This reminds me of one of the Howard Stern interviews where she said that she basically didn't want a man who travelled with her over the world and wanted someone more independent. Looks like she settled for a fan. 

It's 98% extra and 2% cute. 

Sounds like my ex that said he loved strong independant women like myself that don't call help for every little dust spec ruining their day.

Fast forward: he gets a ditzy gurl, 9 years younger that he calls his princess and if she only squeekes he comes to the rescue. 

in other words:  take those kind of statements with a grain of salt

Archived