💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Favourite Video Game Music Tracks?

buttsicle

Featured Posts

buttsicle

I'm genuinely curious as to what your favourite music tracks from any video game :lolly:

You'll probably see that a lot of mine are Nintendo (specifically Mario) :poot: cus' I grew up playing a lot of Nintendo :selena:

My list is quite a mixed bag - some with lyrics, some bops, some beautiful ones, some classic ones, and quite a mix of the those as well :diane:

Here's mine (it's quite a long list :selena: by that I mean TOO long (:poot:) and it's probably 90% Mario as well :selena: oh, it's in no particular order as well :poot:):

Spoiler

Portal - Still Alive (A masterpiece, to say the least)

Super Mario Odyssey - Honeylune Ridge: Escape (I haven't got a switch yet and I find this bop mother-asdfg-ing awesome :air:)

Super Mario 3D World - Champion's Road (the Gusty Garden theme will never get old, but this is my favourite rendition :D)

Portal 2 - Reconstructing Science (I will never not love the Portal series. Forever some of my favourite games. I love GLaDOS so much :selena:)

Portal 2 - Cara Mia Addio (So beautiful :cryga: I love this game so much)

Super Mario Galaxy - Rosalina in the Observatory 3 (I love the Comet Observatory so much :diane: still my favourite Mario game too)

Super Mario 3D World - Beep Block Skyway (a f**king bop and a half :lolly:)

Mario Kart Wii - Rainbow Road (Such a magical piece, my favourite Rainbow Road :diane:)

UNDERTALE - CORE (Such a tense theme for the end of the game :tony: I love it)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3 PM (Honestly, I don't know why I love this so much :selena: sounds like something you'd find in Spongebob :air:)

Sonic Colours - Starlight Carnival (Act 1) (Such a psychedelic space adventure-like song, my favourite sonic stage as well :tony:)

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Matricide (Isn't this such a lovely contrast to every other track here :poot: I love this fvcking game and I love this fvcking track)

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ - Delirium (Refer to above line ^^^^^ :selena:)

Pokemon: Sun & Moon - Battle! Elite Four (Such a fast-paced, trippy track for a tense E4 battle :tony:)

Super Mario Sunshine - Ricco Harbour (Bouncy track for a fun yet frustrating level :air:)

Super Mario Galaxy - Battlerock Galaxy (The military sound to this theme with the space-like ambience is so amazing :tony:)

Super Mario 64 - Dire, Dire Docks (This theme is so beautiful it makes me cry :cryga: like genuinely, not a sad cry but a happy cry :happy:)

UNDERTALE - Death By Glamour (Because Mettaton couldn't get any sexier - he grew LEGS :gaycat:)

Super Mario Galaxy - Space Junk Galaxy (Refer to above line ^^^^^ :selena:)

Super Mario 3D World - World 8 (Bowser) Map (Because we thought Bowser couldn't get any cooler, Nintendo decided to prove us otherwise :selena:)

Super Mario 3D World - Bowser's Highway Showdown (Refer to above line ^^^^^ :selena:)

LOOK. JUST TAKE THE ENTIRE MARIO GALAXY PLAYLIST, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE SONG I DON'T LOVE IN IT :cryga: - The Rest of the Mario Galaxy Soundtrack

Mario Kart 8 - Cloudtop Cruise (Anything with Gusty Garden in it is automatically one of the best in my books :selena:)

Planet Coaster - Main Theme (I swear this theme has brainwashed me into the game :neyde: not that I'm complaining :poot:)

Mario Kart 8 - N64 Rainbow Road (I feel like I've sinned for liking this remake 23509723582 times more than the original (which was boring :selena:) and this track just meshes so well with the level itself :cryga:)

Mario Kart 8 - Electrodrome (One cannot have Mario Kart 8 songs as their favourites WITHOUT including Electrodrome :selena:)

UNDERTALE - Undertale :selena: (Holy sh1t I cried so hard at this point in the game :air: this game fvcks with your feels so much :diane:)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Lunar Colony (I've only played a tiny bit of Deluxe, but god this theme is so beautiful :diane:)

UNDERTALE - Finale (The satisfaction of finally destroying the c**t of a flower that is Flowey makes this theme all the better :tony:)

Super Mario Odyssey - Jump Up, Super Star! (Because Nintendo thought they could beat everyone 10 times over in the music department by including lyrics - they were proved correct :selena:)

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Battle! Cynthia (All the bad memories that follow this battle make this track even more tense and intimidating :selena: I'm listening to it as I write this and oh damn I feel tense already :cryga: fvck that Garchomp :neyde:)

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - In The Final (One of the best final boss themes ever, seems out of place for a mario game :selena: more fitting for Kingdom Hearts :poot: not that I'm complaining :selena:)

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - Never Let Up! (One of the best boss themes :selena: so tense yet bubbly at the same time. Yoko Shimomura is a genius :diane:)

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - We Can't Lose! DX (I played the cr@p out of Superstar Saga, and this theme is just so well done and brings back good memories :selena:)

Super Mario Bros. - Overworld Theme (It's a sin to leave this out :neyde:)

Minecraft - Calm 1 (What? :selena: I'm not crying... no no :selena: totally not... :selena: ... :cryga: I CAN'T HELP MYSELF - THE MEMORIES TIED WITH THIS SONG, I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR SIX YEARS AND I LOVE IT TO BITS STILL :giveup: the good ol' days of beta & alpha were amazing :diane:)

Share yours! :D

I'm quite the Mario fanboy as you can see :selena: I can't get enough of Mario though :diane:

WOOHOO YAHAA

buttsicle
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

A BOP.

how dare i miss out this memeful masterpiece :cryga:

WOOHOO YAHAA

LADYGAGASHOOCK

My holy trinity is Zelda, Pokemon and Mario:hor: 

This one is beautiful, listen to it until the end. It’s outstanding

buttsicle
Just now, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

My holy trinity is Zelda, Pokemon and Mario:hor: 

This one is beautiful, listen to it until the end. It’s outstanding

Woah. That's a very beautiful track :happy: They always manage to get really beautiful music into Zelda games :diane:

WOOHOO YAHAA

bloody g

Tomb Raider I (1996), Ni No Kuni and Dragon Quest VIII

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

buttsicle
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

Tomb Raider I (1996), Ni No Kuni and Dragon Quest VIII

I completely forgot about Ni No Kuni :air: I'm a flop. I love the boss music from that game.

WOOHOO YAHAA

TimisaMonster

Sam Smith WHOOOOOOOO????? This is such an amazing song!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

buttsicle
Just now, Trepadation said:

Ariana grande - touch it :music:

Wow that's beautiful :D I didn't even know they got an Ariana track for Final Fantasy :air:

WOOHOO YAHAA

buttsicle
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sam Smith WHOOOOOOOO????? This is such an amazing song!!! :giveup:

Okay, that's a bop and a half :gaycat: I'm wigless

WOOHOO YAHAA

Archived