Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG6 Single Covers

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

I was procrastinating, so I decided to make some single covers for LG6 based on Gaga's recent 80's themed instagram pictures 

titles are from rumored single titles and i added c u next tuesday just because :poot:

Spoiler

also sorry if the colors dont look good, doesnt match, etc. 

im colorblind so bear with me :emma:

7gDYXkr.png     Q6yefUu.png

eUqlBfV.png     UKqDzov.png

exorcise my mind

BeIIadonna

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

35 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

I was procrastinating, so I decided to make some single covers for LG6 based on Gaga's recent 80's themed instagram pictures 

titles are from rumored single titles and i added c u next tuesday just because :poot:

Hide contents

also sorry if the colors dont look good, doesnt match, etc. 

im colorblind so bear with me :emma:

7gDYXkr.png     Q6yefUu.png

eUqlBfV.png     UKqDzov.png

Even if you’re not hired but he HAUS or whatever, can you keep making cover art!? It’s DOPE! Can I hire you? Right now I can only pay you in in n out burger gift cards. Hope that’s alright. 

Lol

Smother Em Eh

I hope she performs the cure at the AMA’s with this look! :excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SevenWonder

These are awesome! Well done.

And is it just me or does the second Rose pic look eerily like Amy Winehouse?

LeJudas
1 hour ago, IAMSOPOP said:

Even if you’re not hired but he HAUS or whatever, can you keep making cover art!? It’s DOPE! Can I hire you? Right now I can only pay you in in n out burger gift cards. Hope that’s alright. 

Lol

I'll do it for McDonald's gift cards

Archived