opinion

When did Gaga give you eargasm?

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE

First time listening to Scheiße, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus, Swine, and the Burqa Demo (final part). Also perfect illusion and the One America Appeal performance. There’s to many 

Mychal

LadyLuca

My first eargasm by Lady Gaga was a few years ago. I was playing Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility on the Wii while listening to planet radio (german radio-show) Everytime they played it I started dancing. It was everything to me back then (still one of my favs from her)

Then I wonderd, who was this lady gaga? telephone is so good. I googled her and found out that I knew more songs than just telephone and I loved all of them. Shortly after that- born this way came out and I became a fan. In that time I really needed that song and Gagas lyrics was often releable for me.

nakedidea

Of course 'Just Dance' was her first song I ever heard. I absolutely hated it. I could not stand that song for the life of me.

One day, driving in my friends car playing music, he played 'Pokerface'.

That was it. 

. Imagine.

. That version of Bang Bang recorded from the public where she sings without the microphone and ends up so so powerful it gives me goosebumps and makes me cry (is she even real?).

. Eh Eh (Nothing else I can say) on Taratata.

. The ending of Hair, specially live.

. Joanne (the song) live, specially the bridge which is an instant tear jerker.

. TEOG live performance of this tour and also the ones she did on radio (Howard Stern).

. Dope on Howard Stern.

. Gypsy on Howard Stern.

. Lush Life every time.

. Speechless live (the early performances).

. Telephone BRIT Awards (my favorite I would say).

. Bad Romance on SNL (first performance ever) but just because I feel is a moment that marked the start of a new era in art (or maybe it was just the expression of an already confident Gaga who knew she was making history; The Fame is already the start of a new era for me).

. Perfect Illusion on Sukkiri.

. Live performance on radio of Fooled me again (the crappy video not the "HD" one) still makes me cry. I'm just overwhelmed by the amount of energy she has and how she acted with such an unique personality in front of normal people that she knows doesn't get what she's trying to do.

. Every single interview (which, by the way, make me cry more than the songs because I feel my mind is being spoken through her mouth).

TEANUS

The Edge of Glory,  Aura, MJH snippet, the Beats DWUW commercial, Oscars 2015, Super Bowl National Anthem, Dancin in Circles, Car Interlude

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

3 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Everything during the JWT...her vocals just keep getting better and better. 

Somw highlights:

1. High notes at end of bridge in DH

2. High notes after bridge in PF (hearing that life for the first time was everything, it was so unexpected :giveup:)

3. Her vocals on JW are everything, especially when she sings “I’m strung out on JW!!”. And the bridge

4. High notes at the end of Alejandro 

5. High notes at the end of LG

6. TEOG at the piano is so beautiful 

7. During Million reasons when she sings “can’t you give me what I’m needing needing...” wit the high notes, at the end when she sings “try to make the worse seem better” and “cut through all his worne out leather”

So obviously those are just from the JWT, there are so many expamples l could list but there are too many. But one of my faves is during PI when she sings “I’ve over the show yeah at least now l know”...blasting that in my headphones is amazing :rockstar:

Omg those Alejandro notes :pray:

ApplauseftAdele

Paparazzi Chorus

Poker face intro

When I first heard the bells of Angel downs choruses

Dancin in circles instrumental

Marry the night as a whole

"Out on the roooaaad" of highway unicorn when u just hear her and the sums

Archived