💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you like Taylor Swift?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

ColdWarhol
16 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

Her early work was a little "country pop" for my taste, but when "1989" came in 2014, that's when she really came into her own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. She's been compared to Katy Perry, but I think Taylor has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.  In 2017, Taylor released Reputation, her most accomplished album.  I think her undisputed masterpiece is "Blank Space", a song so catchy most people probably don't even listen to the lyrics.  But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of dating the right significant other and the importance of love, it's also a personal statement about the woman herself.  

sKz8CTW.jpg

:poot:

OT: She has a few bops here and there (Love Story and LWYMMD in particular), but as a person I'm indifferent. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I liked the country pop. Red was her best album in my opinion and has more well written, timeless songs on it. 1989 was too commercial and GP friendly but full of bops.

I hope she resurrects the old Taylor one day because this new Taylor seems soulless to me. The new album is empty and vacuous and devoid of deep soulful meaning. I can understand if it's a catharsis she needs to go through but I can see that her music will decline if she continues down this path with her future albums. 

I don't want her to destroy her legacy and her image in the public eye with this current character she's playing. 

migamiga

Great songwriter, but can't stand her personality. And I feel like her increasing popularity over the years has made it worse

37 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

as a person? No.

as an artist? I have respect.

Gurl, when have you ever met her and had an actual conversation with her? Shame on you shame monster.

2 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

Gurl, when have you ever met her and had an actual conversation with her? Shame on you shame monster.

Don't be a fool hon, I don't have to meet her to interpret her petty schemes in show business and her ignorance of what's going on in her own country.

angels forever, forever angels

Fernster7

I LOVE HER.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Pray4FameGa
5 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I LOVE HER.:giveup:

I read this in Britney’s shady voice on the sim production of Britney and Lana Del Rey.

Name?... Lana Del Rey

”Oh!...Love her” :ladyhaha:

She writes catchy melodies and her albums are generally good.:yay:  Now as a person i don't want to comment. I don't have enough money to call my lawyer.:poot:

tenor.gif?itemid=6068816

Archived