💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you like Taylor Swift?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Her early work was a little "country pop" for my taste, but when "1989" came in 2014, that's when she really came into her own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. She's been compared to Katy Perry, but I think Taylor has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.  In 2017, Taylor released Reputation, her most accomplished album.  I think her undisputed masterpiece is "Blank Space", a song so catchy most people probably don't even listen to the lyrics.  But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of dating the right significant other and the importance of love, it's also a personal statement about the woman herself.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a person? No.

as an artist? I have respect.

angels forever, forever angels

TheRoof

not an stan , kinda a casual fan  but she did THAT with this one

also Love Story , Safe And Sound , Out Of The Woods are great too :music:

sethrb101
5 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Yes an artist. Undecided on her as a person.

I think that's how a lot of people feel. Over the past few years, I've really grown to appreciate her music and I love "reputation." As far as person, I'm unsure as well. I do think she cares about people (specifically her fans) and isn't as horrible as people think, but she has shady tendencies, I'd venture to say.

#Gaga2020

Thomas P

Yes. IMO one of the few artists that has never made a bad album

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived