Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bradley

Did you guys catch how Bradley Cooper's name was on the screen of the name list that included all the people to be sent to Outpost 3? :ladyhaha:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Did you guys catch how Bradley Cooper's name was on the screen of the name list that included all the people to be sent to Outpost 3? :ladyhaha:

Was Gaga somewhere? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phaye Monster

Ok so this is now my joint favourite season:firega:

Spoiler

I’m so happy Misty got a happy ending after all, but Cordelia sacrificing herself nearly made me cry

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

calmar
4 hours ago, Melech said:

The song Meade was singing was from 2001 a space odyssey :giveup: 

I noticed this too! I mentioned it to Borislshere in the livestream chat but they hadn't seen the movie so my revelation fell on deaf eyes and ears :interestinga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

4 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Ok so this is now my joint favourite season:firega:

Hide contents

I’m so happy Misty got a happy ending after all, but Cordelia sacrificing herself nearly made me cry

I felt no impact at all cause I knew all that mess would be undone in 30 seconds

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lona Delery

The ending didnt solve the plothole from Hotel, which bothers me.

In Hotel, Queenie died. This wouldve been the timeline where the apocalypse did happen, so everything post 2020 shouldnt have happened.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PdogtheDaibutsu
8 hours ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

I LOVED IT!

My only issue is that they didn’t address what happened to Marie Laveau after time gets reset. Is she back in hell torturing? But clearly since papa Legba transcends time, does he still not want Marie back in his hell anymore? Will Mallory convince Cordelia to go get Marie back again? 

I just can’t die peacefully knowing that Marie is back in hell again. It was the best thing in the world to see her come back 

Someone needs to quote this and answer my questions for my sanity, thx

Diamonster
1 hour ago, calmar said:

I noticed this too! I mentioned it to Borislshere in the livestream chat but they hadn't seen the movie so my revelation fell on deaf eyes and ears :interestinga:

Wasn’t Daisy Bell the first song ever sung by a robot? It’s a really old song 

I loved the finale until the ending... Why the **** would you bring new antichrist... Like it does nothing to the story and it brings those two annoying characters back... I loved how they explained how Mallory got to outpost... And I loved the face of... While I wish it was longer I really liked it... I was really scared that they will mess it up but they did well until the ending of course... But I can ignore that if they don't bring it up in the next seasons... Which I can't wait to see what it will be 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monketsharona
9 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Yeah it doesn’t change the events of Roanoke or cult in any way, it’s just that Hotel must be two different timelines, seeing as the apocalypse didn’t happen, but would also mean that she stopped Queenie from visiting the Hotel. Maybe Ryan will address this canonically in future

Honestly I just feel like Queenie want to the Cortez anyway. I don't think Mallory will say anything about who she really is and what she has done in the other timeline

To me that time change made my witches only change the event of Apocalypse, nothing more

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

The ending didnt solve the plothole from Hotel, which bothers me.

In Hotel, Queenie died. This wouldve been the timeline where the apocalypse did happen, so everything post 2020 shouldnt have happened.

My guess is that Queenie went ot the Cortez anyway even if Mallory told her not to. Nothing proves us she won't change her mind. 

To me Hotel is canon to the timeline when Mallory kills Michael. In the final we see no Apocalypse in 2022 so... And to me Roanoke and Cult events are not changed by this as none of them are related to storylines brought in AHS Apocalypse

lost in limbo

The finale was really enjoyable. Sadly, my problem lies with the solution to the Antichrist problem, the episodes leading up to the finale and the poorly treated/unjusticed characters (Marie, Constance's happy ending with her children, Myrtle never being ressurected and obviously ****ING MOIRA HOW DARE RYAN DO THIS MY HEART ACHES). I actually liked and disliked the new Antichrist, the dislike was obviously it all felt like a waste, but with a new Antichrist means people can do fanfics about what happens next or do their own imaginings of what happens next and fix what they found wrong (atleast I'll be doing that).

As for Hotel, I thought it was clear the timeline just doesn't happen the same way? This was really obvious for me and I don't know why it was so confusing for others. 

As for Moira, I like to believe Constance wanted to be along her children anyways so killed herself regardless, but bc she had more time to plan it she didn't want Moira messing things up so she unburied her and threw her body off somewhere, so Moira's happy ending happened anyway.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived