💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Apparently AHS8 is set to be aired on September 12th. Which means the show would be back on its usual Wednesday time slot !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
On 15/11/2017 at 2:04 PM, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly I want another normal season so the cross over can be the 9th season and the 10th season can then be the final one and be titled Apocalypse or Doomsday.

I’m still up for this idea.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
On 15/11/2017 at 2:17 PM, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly this season should be about Aliens, not like in Asylum cause that was just a useless background thing that never got developed but a full season about them could be interesting.

I’m still up for this too!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

melon
12 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently AHS8 is set to be aired on September 12th. Which means the show would be back on its usual Wednesday time slot !

oh happy birthday me :queenga:

heauxmatica

• 3 weeks later...
flopheart

I think the villain could be the child that was born in murder house (don't remember the names lol but he's supposed to be a child of the evil or something like that 'cause he's born from a ghost and a human (lol) )

btw how you think the season will be entitled?

Scathach

I feel like this crossover is just an excuse to redo Coven. I could be wrong, but it seems it will be like 85% Coven 15% Murder House 

monketsharona
43 minutes ago, darkness said:

I feel like this crossover is just an excuse to redo Coven. I could be wrong, but it seems it will be like 85% Coven 15% Murder House 

Too soon to say, we dont know anything about the plot yet

I think it will have links with other seasons to be honest.

But mark my words the season will get its own theme and atmosphere, I don't think it will only be a MH / Coven season...

monketsharona

Updated the first post (it will be easier to follow all the news here :) )

Just to sum up the last things known :

Cody Fern 'American Crime Stroy) will play Michael Langdon, the Antechrist from Murder House.

- Jessica Lange will be back as Constance Langdon in episode 6 directed by Sarah Paulson.

- Angela Bassett confirms she's ready to make a break from her very busy schedule to appear in Apocalypse. 

- Kathy Bates will play Mrs Meade, Sarah Paulson will play Billie Dean Howards, Cordelia Goode and new character Venable. Billie Lourd will play Mallory. Leslie Grossman will play Coco Saint Pierre Vanderbielt. Adina Porter will play Dinah Stevens. 

- Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Gabourey Sidibe, Lily Rabe and Stevie Nick will be back. 

- Gabourey Sidibe will return as Queenie. 

The teasers :

monketsharona

Updated the OP by the way with all cast members known and rumoured, the teasers revealed, characters name, air date, and more :) 

Archived