💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bradley
15 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

Jessica Lange needs to come back and put some class into it again. Season 6 and 7 were beyond hopeless.

Roanoke and Cult were both awesome. I don't get the hate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Don't mind them. They're seeing things through rose-colored lenses. Or they want to he hip. Whatever, Cult was terrifying. That coffin scene disturbs me to this day.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz

Dylan's coming back? Damn if only my 24 year old self could be as sexy as that middle aged mofo.

Also, I am still disappointed that Lily Rabe wasn't able to at least cameo just so that she could be a part of the original three. She could have played Ivy so perfectly. Imagine her and Sarah lesbian scenes! My AHS heart would stop beating.

Also, I did miss the supernatural element so I hope it will be a magic centered season. Did you know Cult was the only season without supernatural things happening? Cult is a gem though. Still deciding if Coven or Cult is my top 3 😁

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

32 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Did you know Cult was the only season without supernatural things happening?

I didn’t watch the whole season but what was supernatural about Freakshow?

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

The acting was atrocious. The script is so cliched and cringeworthy. It is constantly trying to be relevant to the current events and it fails at being subtle on any of those. Meanwhile all of the actors are so bad: Especially Emma Roberts is always casted as the same person, Gabourey Sidibe was awful in Hotel, Colton Haynes and Adina Porter aren't good actors either. And then we also had Lena Dunham which is the pinnacle of it all.

The Surrealist
31 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I didn’t watch the whole season but what was supernatural about Freakshow?

We had the Edward Mordrake character played by Wed Bentley who was a ghost.

Bradley
1 hour ago, The Surrealist said:

The acting was atrocious. The script is so cliched and cringeworthy. It is constantly trying to be relevant to the current events and it fails at being subtle on any of those. Meanwhile all of the actors are so bad: Especially Emma Roberts is always casted as the same person, Gabourey Sidibe was awful in Hotel, Colton Haynes and Adina Porter aren't good actors either. And then we also had Lena Dunham which is the pinnacle of it all.

How? :rip: I thought the acting was one of the best things to watch in AHS. And Lena Dunham was amazing in Cult.

:rip::rip:

Luke78619
30 minutes ago, Bradley said:

How? :rip: I thought the acting was one of the strongest things to watch in AHS. And Lena Dunham was amazing in Cult.

They have a point about Emma Roberts always being the same person though

and how Adina Porter isn't great at acting. To me, everything she says and does just seems flat and emotionless, like she's reading directly from a script

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

They have a point about Emma Roberts always being the same person though

and how Adina Porter isn't great at acting. To me, everything she says and does just seems flat and emotionless, like she's reading directly from a script

I agree for Adina in Roanoke but as Beverley she was amazing imo

The Surrealist
57 minutes ago, Bradley said:

How? :rip: I thought the acting was one of the best things to watch in AHS. And Lena Dunham was amazing in Cult.

Sorry, I don't support people who can't act or sexually abuse their siblings. 

Plus it's also not me. Ratings are going down and Roanoke and Cult are the worst rated seasons.

1 hour ago, The Surrealist said:

We had the Edward Mordrake character played by Wed Bentley who was a ghost.

Oooooo true forgot about that bich!

monketsharona

Updated with last news :

Kathy Bates and Evan Peters joins the cast as lead actors.

Adina Porter hasn't been called for season 8 yet but the season creation is still in process right now. 

• 3 weeks later...
monketsharona

Updates :

- Cheyenne Jackson, Adina Porter, Leslie Grossman and Billy Eichner are officially back for next season.

- Joan Collins is joining the cast as Evan's grandmother.

- The scene will takes place in October 2019. The season will start filming in mid-June. 

- Ryan discribes AHS8 as 'heightened' and 'not as grounded as Cult'. He also said we'll be be kind of back to Asylum and Coven tones. 

- Evan will play a hairdresser.

- Evan and Sarah will also be directors. 

Archived