đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Salvador Sequea
16 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Sarah Paulson admitted a scene from the finale with Ally was cut : in this one Ally was smoking a cigarette using some matches to to light it up. On the matches box, 'Hotel Cortez' was written on it. 

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

even though, we did got a Hotel link through the Zodiac Killer after all:selena:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

I hope its more Murder House and less Coven. Also, I hope they work on their endings. There hasn't been a good ending since Coven.

One Banned Boi

On 11/15/2017 at 7:45 AM, SHOOKGA said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5140737I want LADY GAGA BAck for Her supreme witch role or else THE SEAson will FLOPt! True huennyyyy

Me to but she became kinda of a diva on set <3

No shade to my queen but truth <3

Spoiler

:classy:

monketsharona

Dylan McDermott announced it's very likely he'll be back in AHS in the near furture 

vinster13
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Dylan McDermott announced it's very likely he'll be back in AHS in the near furture 

daddddiiiiii

monketsharona

OP updated with :

- Season 8 won't be the MH / Coven cross-over season (the 25 actors he called back are not available for this year)

- AHS8 will set in the future. Most probably in the next 10 years. 

• 1 month later...
monketsharona

Finn Wittrock said he doesn't know if he'll be back for season 8, though if Ryan Murphy will call him, he won't even hesitate to return 

You also have to know Ryan said Evan Peters may not return for season 8 (or as a small character) because of his busy schedule. Lily Rabe will most certainly not return as her new show in which she is the main actress will be shot next summer.

Though, Kathy Bates is totally free from her show, Disjointed, that has been cancelled by Netflix. So she may return to AHS. 

GoldenPonyboy
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Finn Wittrock said he doesn't know if he'll be back for season 8, though if Ryan Murphy will call him, he won't even hesitate to return 

You also have to know Ryan said Evan Peters may not return for season 8 (or as a small character) because of his busy schedule. Lily Rabe will most certainly not return as her new show in which she is the main actress will be shot next summer.

Though, Kathy Bates is totally free from her show, Disjointed, that has been cancelled by Netflix. So she may return to AHS. 

Finn better return he is the hottest and im thirsty

Magneto
On 6-1-2018 at 10:08 PM, Chuckles said:

I haven't seen seasons 6 or 7, so whatevs

Thank you for your input

Free my mind

Helxig
On 1/8/2018 at 3:04 AM, monketsharona said:

- AHS8 will set in the future. Most probably in the next 10 years. 

Here for it :woohoo:

One thing they've never done is a season in the future. I'm not saying that I want a full on sci-fi, living alongside robots, futuristic season... definitely not that far ahead. But slightly in the future would be cool.

Gimme that AHS x Black Mirror goodness.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Surrealist

Jessica Lange needs to come back and put some class into it again. Season 6 and 7 were beyond hopeless.

Archived