💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Regina George

This season seems so forced.. IDK why but I just can’t get into it.. Unfinished stuff is bothering me.. Like those snakes.. They came in and they cocked them but they were still alive after and no one explained anything and no one mentioned them after? Ugh.. Also that tb dining scene with gays was cringe worthy to be completely honest.. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I liked this episode or not :triggered:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

7 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm not sure if I liked this episode or not :triggered:

I was kinda confused too, but I guess we'll have to let the plot unfold in the next episodes to see it more clear..

2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

I was kinda confused too, but I guess we'll have to let the plot unfold in the next episodes to see it more clear..

I just hope the snakes don't have the Asylum aliens treatment

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It was...lackluster. I think it also has something to do with the colour palette. It's just so dark. It does not mix well with the overall campiness they were going for.

I couldn't care less about those two lovebirds. They can die and I wouldn't feel that bad. They don't have chemistry; and, as the 'sane' ones in the group, they're not as levelheaded as one would expect.

I can root for Oprah. But seeing it's Adina, I'm betting she's secretly evil with a complicated personality. So there, no one to root for. Where are the Lanas, the Cordelias, the Shelbys, or the Kits? Who am I rooting for here? Who is the foil for the Antichrist? Who is the moral compass that we want to succeed??? (PS - It might be Cordelia, but I need someone else from the house to be smart and actually be good)

Venable's backstory about that thing at her back...it's like, so what? They could have delved in a little deeper on that like maybe show a flashback? She is an interesting character, she's just turning out to be really one-sided.

Evan's arc was interesting. It's a pity he killed Joan, she was a delight to watch. I just...I dunno, the killing/reveal could have been more dramatic so that it's the same tone as the melodrama mood of the whole episode.

Antichrist is not doing it for me. That whole story of him not killing the kid and the mom, it didn't emanate evil when he brushed it off and said that he didn't kill them. Maybe a little smile of delight after the tears? I like that he's androgynous but he is supposed to be THE Antichrist. I should be shaking with fear every time he gets screen time. I even had more tingles of fear from watching Sister Mary Eunice than watching him. THAT is how you play a demon.

The redeeming factor? That last scene with the gun-shooting and Kathy Bates's disgusting pus-filled organs. Damn I want her to be infected bwahahaha

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I looooved the 2nd episode!! Honestly much more than the first one, it felt a little too jam-packed and so much happening in such a short time 

so excited for the season to unfold... I wonder how it all connects 

Luke78619

I just hope this season isn’t filled with “wtf is that” or “wtf does this mean” rather than “wow I wonder what happens next” because Ryan tends to end recent seasons with the former questions rather than the latter and it gets tiring having t wait a week for an explanation 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona

Fun Fact : Riley Schmidt is the same actor who played Rubber Man on Apocalypse than eight years ago on Murder House !

It's all right to me, I am still following it and intrigued. The second episode was better for me than the first.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Catnikko

Has this been mentioned before? 

It's shown in a split second on the trailer

image.png

Looks like they're doing a stage from the seven wonders, ft Cordelia, Zoe & Myrtle 

Actual patient

Antichrist
On 9/22/2018 at 4:47 PM, monketsharona said:

Fun Fact : Riley Schmidt is the same actor who played Rubber Man on Apocalypse than eight years ago on Murder House !

hot damn :stalkga:

Here's the thing... First of all, the first half of the episode reminded me of Murder House... Second, this episode is the opportunity to get to know these characters a little bit more...

Compared to the first episode where we were introduced to them, this one feels like we are starting to scratch the surface. Ms. Veneble's past and intentions revealed, Evan and Joan's relationship, certainly Mead's true identity, Langdon's whatever lol, and especially Adina's character.

I feel like she's the heroin in this one. Her looks, her philosophies... reminds me of Cordelia and Lana Winters. Watch out for her.

The episode was definitely an engine starter.... I have a feeling this is going to be a refresher of the series. It feels like they're back in their elements from Murder House-Asylum. It feels very Asylum-esque... it's suffocating to watch.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Catnikko
On 9/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, hellothing said:

The redeeming factor? That last scene with the gun-shooting and Kathy Bates's disgusting pus-filled organs. Damn I want her to be infected bwahahaha

She wasn't infected, she was a robot :stalkga:

Actual patient

Archived