Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Cult is great for now, I binge watched the whole thing 2 weeks ago cause the pilot didn't impress me but now I'm expecting an explosive finale. Ryan better not disappoint me.

The finale is definitely far far better than the ones of previous seasons.

To me it gives a proper ending to the season + a bit of possible opening (like they always did). It's one of my favorite season closures to be honest ! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Cult was pretty nice, much better than season 4, 5, 6 but I'd like them to go FULL horror

Well there's different kind of horrors to be honest and each season is giving an insight to one of those sides

I don't really know what is pure horror to be honest.

Cult was more about horror and fear caused by the sad reality the season is exposing. And it's definitely scary to see Ryan anticipated some things months before it happened (like the liberation of the female rage after deing disminished by male power, look at what is happening lately !) 

Bradley
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

And what was Cult? People in Halloween costumes killing lots of people? :trollga:

Did you even watch the acclaimed season?

TimisaMonster
10 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Cult is great for now, I binge watched the whole thing 2 weeks ago cause the pilot didn't impress me but now I'm expecting an explosive finale. Ryan better not disappoint me.

Overall, I'm wondering about creepy themes for another season...hmmmm

What about

American Horror Story: Roswell??? For the creepy alien theme you want? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Did you even watch the acclaimed season?

The whole thing...yes

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona

I honestly hope Lady Gaga will appear next season, I love her chemistry with the AHS cast and crew

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Now that Cult is finished, here's the discussion thread about American Horror Story Season 8  ! :)

Let's discuss ! Who do you want to be back next season ? What are you expecting ?

(I'll update the OP as soon as we'll get more news)

Airdate : 2018

Number of episodes : /

Shooting Dates : Spring 2018.

Confirmed cast members : Sarah Paulson.

Confirmed news :

- That season may the crossover season between Murder House and Coven that Ryan Murphy mentioned last year. He said he already asked some actors to join.

- Sarah Paulson confirmed she will be back for AHS8.

- Sarah Paulson said that Ryan Murphy talked to her about few ideas he has for next season, she hopes he'll keep one that she absolutely loves.

- Ryan Murphy said he's very confident about Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates being back in the future. 

- Angela Bassett said she would love to be part of a Murder House / Coven season.

- Evan Peters also said he would like to return as Tate Langdon from the first season if the MH / Coven season happens. 

I thought the mashup would be Coven / Roanoke due to the First Supreme? Wasn't that a more direct connection?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GypsyVida
On 11/15/2017 at 7:51 AM, TimisaMonster said:

American Horror Story: Fraternity

yes give me these gay sex scenes I need from AHS!

tenor.gif?itemid=9867016

Stream COWBOY CARTER

robbiemalik

Jessica Lange and gaga face off would be iconic :giveup: either a flashback of gaga being the OG supreme or they team up to end the rest of the cast.

yes and
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly this season should be about Aliens, not like in Asylum cause that was just a useless background thing that never got developed but a full season about them could be interesting.

it could've been very interesting :giveup:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

monketsharona
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

I thought the mashup would be Coven / Roanoke due to the First Supreme? Wasn't that a more direct connection?

well of course it'll have some Roanoke links :) but Ryan would like to make a season mainly focusing on some elements of MH and Coven 

GoldenPonyboy

The finally was ao good last night. I read a fan theory somewhere that ally joined a coven and not another cult at the end 

monketsharona
33 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

Jessica Lange and gaga face off would be iconic :giveup: either a flashback of gaga being the OG supreme or they team up to end the rest of the cast.

I would love to see Gaga and Jessica playing together (even for a scene) in one of the next seasons

monketsharona

Talking about link between seasons, did you know a Hotel / Cult link have been cut from the finale ?

Sarah Paulson admitted a scene from the finale with Ally was cut : in this one Ally was smoking a cigarette using some matches to to light it up. On the matches box, 'Hotel Cortez' was written on it. 

Archived