series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was... something.

Really enjoy how antichrist/satan is toying with people's minds.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

monketsharona
3 hours ago, aaron l said:

wait did Evan Peters just get banged by Evan Peters

Are we sure it is the real Rubber Man though ? 

My guess is Michael played with Gallant's mind and RM is actually not there 

aaron l
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Are we sure it is the real Rubber Man though ? 

My guess is Michael played with Gallant's mind and RM is actually not there 

I realized that toward the end of the episode of course. :messga:

Luke78619

Loved the episode, but why would the witches be in the trailer for the episode if they ain’t gonna be in it. Doesn’t look like they appear next week either. 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

2 hours ago, JustHMLover said:

omg so what creature is Kathy Bates' character - Mrs Meade?  :o  

she is some kind of robot or what o.o 

I think her and Ms Venable are both radiated and mutating, and what we saw at the end was a pus filled tumour that was burst open with the bullet!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

VoldeLorde2
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I think her and Ms Venable are both radiated and mutating, and what we saw at the end was a pus filled tumour that was burst open with the bullet!

I thought I saw wires, insinuating she was a robot, but yours makes sense. This season is great so far. I can't wait to see what happens. 

30 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I thought I saw wires, insinuating she was a robot, but yours makes sense. This season is great so far. I can't wait to see what happens. 

It did instantly remind me of the androids in the Alien universe! but even though this is going to be a season of crossovers, I don't think they will go quite that far :laughga: 

I paused it and it looked like bone, pus, and a piece of thread from her black garment. Maybe their tumours also have teeth and bones in them, that's something that can happen...

"Ovarian teratoma: Also called a dermoid cyst of the ovary, this is a bizarre tumor, usually benign, in the ovary that typically contains a diversity of tissues includinghair, teeth, bone, thyroid, etc."

"Though teratomas are most often found in sex organs, they can grow anywhere. Recently, a twenty-six year-old woman from Indiana underwent surgery for a braintumor that turned out to be a teratoma, complete with hair, bone and teeth. The brain is an exceedingly rare location for a teratoma, but not unheard of."

Magneto

Okay, I wasn't really feeling the first episode, but this one got me hooked! Less camp, more storytelling and that Michael Langdon is amazing!

Free my mind

51 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I had a closer look at there is definitely a metal pipe in the mix :air:   now we have to wait to see wtf that is all about!

Panchecco

I am loving this season a lot so far and some of the characters are very interesting 

I live for Evan Peters being naked in both the first and second episode sksks :trollga: 

Spoiler

that  Rubber Man scene was incredible

Spoiler

and pretty hot too :lana:

THAT ENDING THOUGH....

I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT REVEAL AT ALL

Archived