💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

True, bland attractive white boy. Honestly I'm tired of everyone on AHS being so conventionally attractive recently. It seems like Ryan Murphy is giving into fan service way too much.

Let’s cool it on the racism. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

they finally got the pacing right, this is only going to get better unlike every other season when it opens strong and ends up pretty bad

but wtf is up with hot boring white boy being the main character this episode?? like the dude can barely act. only reason he got cast is cuz he's hot and probably got connections with some of the producers ugh get ur **** together ryan murphy. there are a sea of amazing unknown actors waiting to be on AHS

Totally agree. Also Billie’s characters in AHS are always pretty much pointless. She seems to be still in the Chanel #3 mood  and i don’t see differences between Winter and Mallory tbh. I mean, i loved her as Chanel #3 but i feel like she isn’t capable of doing much more and Ryan only keeps her cause she’s Carrie Fisher’s daughter. I know it’s not cute to say that but i’m being honest

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Totally agree. Also Billie’s characters in AHS are always pretty much pointless. She seems to be still in the Chanel #3 mood tbh and i don’t see differences so i think it’s kinda the same for her. I mean, i loved her as Chanel #3 but i feel like she isn’t capable of doing much more and Ryan only keeps her cause she’s Carrie Fisher’s daughter. I know it’s not cute to say that but i’m being honest

shes a horrible actress rip carrie

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a good episode tbh, one of their strongest openings in a long time :golfclap:

Let’s say it’s better than cult and leave it at that :huntyga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

ryanripley
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Let’s say it’s better than cult and leave it at that :huntyga:

one year is a long time

156.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Stephen

The episode was fantastic. A little slow in the 3rd act but seeing’s Michael arrive really geeked me out. I’m excited to see where it goes. God I love this show.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

shes a horrible actress rip carrie

She was really good in Season 1 of Scream Queens tho. But i guess she's only good for that character.

1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Totally agree. Also Billie’s characters in AHS are always pretty much pointless. She seems to be still in the Chanel #3 mood  and i don’t see differences between Winter and Mallory tbh. I mean, i loved her as Chanel #3 but i feel like she isn’t capable of doing much more and Ryan only keeps her cause she’s Carrie Fisher’s daughter. I know it’s not cute to say that but i’m being honest

She's Carrie Fisher's daughter, Debbie Reynold's granddaughter, and Meryl Streep's Goddaughter. She is Hollywood royalty by birth. If we are being honest, her acting isn't worse than Joan Collins, right?

When it comes to ridiculously camp shows like American Horror Story good acting should be considered a bonus feature not a necessity.

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

She's Carrie Fisher's daughter, Debbie Reynold's granddaughter, and Meryl Streep's Goddaughter. She is Hollywood royalty by birth. If we are being honest, her acting isn't worse than Joan Collins, right?

When it comes to ridiculously camp shows like American Horror Story good acting should be considered a bonus feature not a necessity.

WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE I JUST READ :triggered:

Joan Collins is gonna be the highlight of this season. I loved her in this episode. 

Also, AHS is not always that campy. And  good acting should always come first.

I basically disagree on everything you said.  :bye:

Archived