💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LastNight

The fact that more people are playing multiple characters is actually making me warm to the idea more than when it was just Sarah and Evan, for some reason. It makes me think that it's intentionally chaotic and that that's the tone of the season, and if they embrace that feeling and do it well then it could be phenomenal.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Nnnnnnnn why is everyone playing 3 characters I’m getting anxious about it now :gum:

This is getting exhausting

Luke78619
19 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This is getting exhausting

You mean my comment or ye portraying of multiple characters :gum:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

On 8/24/2018 at 1:15 PM, monster78619 said:

I bet Cordelia meets Shacath or whatever the witch is called to undo the apocalypse, and then they start trying to stop Michael, visiting the MH to find out more about him

Shacath doesn't seem like the saving type, nor do I think she can even speak.

Luke78619
19 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Shacath doesn't seem like the saving type, nor do I think she can even speak.

True but I guess if it was the apocalypse, she wouldn’t want to lose the souls she’s claimed :shrug: idk again just a theory

Miracle
On 9/5/2018 at 9:14 PM, monster78619 said:

You mean my comment or ye portraying of multiple characters :gum:

Keeping up with all the contradicting keys and the multiple actors portraying multiple chacters. I actually like the idea but let's see how all this stuff mashed together turns out.

Luke78619
39 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Keeping up with all the contradicting keys and the multiple actors portraying multiple chacters. I actually like the idea but let's see how all this stuff mashed together turns out.

I’m all here for actors playing new roles and having returning characters back, but seeing that Joan is playing three characters???? I just can’t see why they can’t just have more actors rather than using the same ones for a bunch of new characters

The show now is just... empty?

I don't know, I just miss the "depth" of the first five seasons. Nowadays I only see a lazy script, some weak dialogues and completely superficial characters. 

TheodoreRx
30 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Disappointing premiere..

8 minutes ago, Gay Cat said:

The show now is just... empty?

I don't know, I just miss the "depth" of the first five seasons. Nowadays I only see a lazy script, some weak dialogues and completely superficial characters. 

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one. This premiere was really poorly written and had no iconic AHS moment to speak of. Very hollow, and I'm sick of caricatures in AHS. 

I'm not sure that telling the story from the perspective of a Sean Cody model is enough to reinvent the Dystopian/Apocalypse genre of film/television. But, it will be fun to watch.

Archived