💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Helxig

From the pics we've seen so far this season seems quite post-apocalyptic. I'm really curious how that will work! And if it will be walking-dead-esque e.g. small pockets of humans exist and are bigger threats to each other than the some lesser human beings.

Also super curious how Murder House and Coven will link in. I would've initially thought that it would have throwback themes rather than recurring characters in an apocalyptic world, but we've already seen that Madison Montgomery is coming back... unless it's just in cutaways/flashbacks?

I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks to see! One thing I know is that they like to surprise us, and all of our theories will probably be quite wrong anyway.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rhiannon

I can't wait ! I'm so hyped ! Well I've been excited for every seasons, but this feels different. I like AHS because, even tho there are links between the seasons, it's refreshing to have new stories and characters every season. The fact that this season is a crossover is really exciting, I would've nerver thought they'd do that but I think it has the potential to be an awesome season ! Also, the promo is always on point for this show !

R.

I started re-watching Murder House and Coven to be in the know to all the little clues when Apocalypse starts. 

From the set pics, it really looks like the main timeline will be a post-apocalyptic horror show, with flashbacks throughout explaining the events that led to it. Can't wait!

monketsharona

Last news :

- Adina Porter is promoted series regular this year.

-They are currently shooting at the Murder House. Sarah Paulson is directing. Dylan McDermott and Cody Fern were there. 

- Finn Wittrock confirmed he's not returning this year. 

Set pic confirming the return of the witches :

monketsharona

Just saying but Frances, Connie, Taissa, Emma and Dylan were all only rumours and all are now confirmed.

Lady Gaga was also amongst the names mentionned to be returning but not officially announced yet. I feel like they are keeping her name silent (for the moment).

BornSimon

I'm a big fan of the show but I feel that when it focuses on too many characters it loses points. And this seasons seems to be the most packed yet, there's WAY too many people returning. I am also not a big fan of one actor playing more than one character in the same season, but I can deal with that. I am excited because Murder House is one of the best seasons but I always found Coven to be too... childish. It's very teenagery.

Oh well, we will see, even the worst seasons of AHS are good anyway.

Luke78619

I bet Cordelia meets Shacath or whatever the witch is called to undo the apocalypse, and then they start trying to stop Michael, visiting the MH to find out more about him

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Nnnnnnnn why is everyone playing 3 characters I’m getting anxious about it now :gum:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived