Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine Not Choosing This as Your Live Performance

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

anomdepllume

This is a super lit performance, but I admittedly laughed at the dancer really struggling to get that hat from Gaga.

TheRoof

ikr , gaga better serve some satanic sexual ritual remix of TC called "The Poison" or something like that to compense that huge mistake.......

unacceptable :saladga:

GypsyBabe

This song is amazing live! At Mohegan, I was so close that I swear the pyro gave me a sunburn. :tony:

⚯͛

TimisaMonster

Imagine performing a song NOT even on the album??? :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody hooker
38 minutes ago, anomdepllume said:

This is a super lit performance, but I admittedly laughed at the dancer really struggling to get that hat from Gaga.

Someone should make a gif of it, and put the words ‘LMs’ on the girl and ‘Frankenstein’ on the hat :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

SlayGagaloo
5 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Someone should make a gif of it, and put the words ‘LMs’ on the girl and ‘Frankenstein’ on the hat :air:

:air::air:

@gagagoogoose  :stalkga:

Over.

Edonis

Not to feed into any more delusions :poot: but what if the reason they aren’t filming JW for the AMA’s is because of a possible TV airing/DVD release of the entire tour :poot: and they’re airing The Cure instead because it will be replaced by a new single for the European leg of the JWT :poot: so this is the only opportunity to get that televised performance :poot::poot::poot::poot:

:poot:

This post reeks of delusions and false promises :poot:

FameHookah

DIC and Bloody Mary are amazing too, the cure is so boring and unflattering (vocals, clothes, hair, choreo) :toofunny:

WTF is MDNA

MaryJaneHolland

The choreo during the last chorus seems hard tbh and she's struggling with it, they should change it :selena:

gagagoogoose
4 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

4 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Here!

giphy.gif 

RAMROD

Tisk tisk tisk get over it, man :sharon:

Y’all whining not gonna change a thing, it just sours the experience for others :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived