💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj for PAPER Magazine #BreakTheInternet

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I never thought Kim's shoot would look classy next to this. This is just unspeakably vulgar. And I know that's the point but it's the kind of vulgar that might turn you off said celebrity, which isn't the point. Having your butt out is one thing but breasts are different, it's disgraceful that this should be on newsstands, unless they keep it under the counter. Young children see this kind of stuff in our culture and then we wonder why they become so over-sexualised so early? This trashy culture is ruining the lives of females who engage in it and ruining future generations perceptions of sexuality. The only silver lining is that there has been a lot of backlash to it with even straight guys saying that they're not into this, it's just too much. The media wants men to believe that "more is more," despite an overwhelming amount of men preferring "less is less" in many senses of the word. Above all, if people want to see p*rn, they can go elsewhere for that. To have it plastered on the front of magazines in public view is disgraceful.

Yas queen. I shouldn't have to look at this. Now, if this was a man, though...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Yas queen. I shouldn't have to look at this. Now, if this was a man, though...

Don't get me wrong, I'm drawn to a hot female body as much as the next bi-curious girl but it has to be presented right and this is presented in a way that makes me feel rather ill. It would be different if it was a guy. Even when men are almost completely naked with just a cloth covering their privates, they still never look as exposed as women, weirdly enough. But then I guess we just look at male sexuality differently. Unlike women, men aren't in danger when they're naked. Quite the opposite, actually. :giggle: And I think it's that lack of vulnerability that makes us accept it so much more and think it's not as bad as women being sexualised to the same extent.

Borislshere

I wonder if y’all acted this same way when Gaga put her vag on the cover of a magazine or did a full photo shoot with her breast out.

Iconic but break the internet ? When will celebs get that breasts aren't shocking since like 2015 ? When will they try to shock us in other, fresh and original ways ? :awkney:

StrawberryBlond
10 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I wonder if y’all acted this same way when Gaga put her vag on the cover of a magazine or did a full photo shoot with her breast out.

Admittedly, I considered the double standard myself. But what can I say? When Gaga does it, it just looks like art. Plus, some of the time, she's not even mainstream pretty when she does it, she's making an edgy statement. Although I really didn't approve of that completely naked bondage shoot she did for some Japanese (?) photographer. Maybe she was completely cool with it but based on the photos alone, she looked like a kidnapped, drugged-up sex slave. I can't look at it anymore. Once was enough. It just makes me too uncomfortable. Thankfully, I think those wild, crazy days are behind her now and it was just something she had to get out her system. Now, if she does a shoot like Nicki's when she's also in her mid-30's, then, yeah, I'll hold the same judgement. Doing this stuff in your 20's is one thing, mid-30's is just sad. You should have more pride and dignity by that time. Beyonce's the same age and she's not doing this, she's selling based purely on her music. I'd have hoped Nicki would have learned a thing or two from that business plan.

WitnessEye

Omg when miley was almost naked she was selling records tho... yall need to chill and stop being so sensitive, i like this shoot its funny and in nicki's style

Archived