life

Gaga: "We never do the same sh*t twice"

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

I love the Cure, it’s such a sweet song, but come on girl, you were JUST teasing new music. You can’t do this to us. 

tumblr_oy2x7ixdQC1r1ult6o1_400.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Reality

Some of y'all are taking her comments too seriously. She's changing it up cause it's for the AMA's. She's not doing it just to change something about the tour, she's doing it because she wants it to be new and different since a lot of people have probably already seen her perform The Cure on tour.

🃏🖤👹

TheRoof
38 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Get ready for TC to re enter the Hot 100  directly at #1 

tenor.gif?itemid=5288480

thehanyo

Yeah, she let DJWS tease the new music and then expects us to get excited for this?

Also, whatever happened to those 10 songs she rehearsed that she was going to change up the tour with?

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, thehanyo said:

Yeah, she let DJWS tease the new music and then expects us to get excited for this?

Also, whatever happened to those 10 songs she rehearsed that she was going to change up the tour with?

This is when rumours start. It was never said that she rehearsed those 10 songs OR that she would even change up the setlist. Someone who worked for TAIT towers said the stage is programmed with 10 additional songs in case Gaga ever decides to change it up. People just created that rumour and assumed she would perform them :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Is it possible she might pull an Alejandro at the MB2.0 aka choreography switch up?

Seems unlikely.

3 points in and ready for more

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, The witch said:

Zzzzz wake me up when she release a new single. Shes getting on my nerves. :awkney:

The door is that way then. We won't miss you giphy.gif

Slave To The Audio
15 minutes ago, Elson said:

Gaga: we never do the same **** twice

Million Reasons: :lolga:

She didn’t do it twice, she did it 719 times :icega:

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

That was liddo monstrosities misquoting an article and spreading misinformation. The article said they programmed 10 other songs to occasionally switch things up (like playing Yoü & I in Nebraska once) and not that 10 new songs would be added to the set list overall.

giphy.gif

Archived