Midnight Sun Graphics [ CLOSED ]

White Noise

Featured Posts

White Noise

8Tolu.jpg

szq14.jpg

My name's Oscar and I'm 21 years old .

My idols are Gaga , Bette Davis , Madonna and Audrey Hepburn :heart:

I am very passionate about a lot of things including cinema , literature , sports and of course making graphics .

Since this thread is for Ü ,I hope you enjoy my work and maybe even request some :hug:

NfNMa.jpg

- Signatures

- Banners

-CD covers

YwAnb.jpg

64AZF.jpgyQRgX.jpg

j4JJD.jpg

WbkOq.jpg

Type of Graphic:

Size:

Pictures:

Text:

Mood :

* I may take from 1 to 2 days to complete your request but I usually work pretty fast .

* This being my thread I have the right to deny requests on various reasons ( but I probably won't ) . The main reasons would be requestinq from multiple graphic artist at the same time

* Credit would be nice :P

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
White Noise

About time! :runhug:

Aww you :hug:

New signature :P Up for grabs if anyone wants it

Bb6rT.jpg

JaysAMess

Your work is really nice.. but would be a whole lot better without the topaz.

White Noise

Your work is really nice.. but would be a whole lot better without the topaz.

I know , it's a bad habit of mine :sweat: But I'm gonna try and work without it from now on . Thanks for your critique :hug:

SnowWhite

I really like your art, but I have a few tips. (I hope I don't sound prudish or mean, you don't have to follow them if you don't want to, it's just my two cents :))

1) Like Jay said, the topaz is just a bit overbearing. In some it looks good, but in some others it looks like to much. I suggest if you do want to use it, copy merge your graphic (if you don't know what that is, its when you Ctrl + Alt + Shift + e it to get the entire thing ontop of the layers), then do the topaz, and drop the layer opacity so it's not as in your face. :)

2) Watch your stretch/skewing on your photos. Some of them look either to stretched or too smushed. If your resizing the photo outside the graphic, use Ctrl + Alt + I, or if you're doing it on the graphic itself, use the resize tool (Ctrl +T) and when resizing, hold in the shift key, it'll keep everything properly proportioned.

You have a very good eye for coloring aswell, the coloring on the second gaga sig in your first post is fantastic :)

White Noise

I really like your art, but I have a few tips. (I hope I don't sound prudish or mean, you don't have to follow them if you don't want to, it's just my two cents :))

1) Like Jay said, the topaz is just a bit overbearing. In some it looks good, but in some others it looks like to much. I suggest if you do want to use it, copy merge your graphic (if you don't know what that is, its when you Ctrl + Alt + Shift + e it to get the entire thing ontop of the layers), then do the topaz, and drop the layer opacity so it's not as in your face. :)

2) Watch your stretch/skewing on your photos. Some of them look either to stretched or too smushed. If your resizing the photo outside the graphic, use Ctrl + Alt + I, or if you're doing it on the graphic itself, use the resize tool (Ctrl +T) and when resizing, hold in the shift key, it'll keep everything properly proportioned.

You have a very good eye for coloring aswell, the coloring on the second gaga sig in your first post is fantastic :)

Don't worry , I appreciate the constructive criticism . Well , I always do those things mentioned by you but I guess I'll have to learn how to not get overboard with the effects . And I agree with the stretching part though sometimes I only see it when I'm already done with the sig so there's no turning back :flop: I'm aiming to improve so thank you for taking the time to give me those tips :hug:

SnowWhite

Your new things look good! :)

Archived