💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

It makes absolutely no sense. If she wants exposure for the tour she needs to focus on Europe, since US dates are already sold out. Plus, rehearsals to perform something she's been doing for quite a while? It's just odd. Not saying that she'll surprise us but it just seems so random and irrational. I mean maybe she'll announce more US dates or something but it's not like it's a huge platform.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
Just now, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

it would kind of make sense if she still had to sell out the North American tour but she doesn't. I just don't see what this performance does at all. Hopefully it is more than meets the eye.

Exactly, I also don't think that this is to promote the tour, because that's what the Super Bowl was for. She announced the tour then because of the gigantic promo that came along with the SB.

Realistically too, I don't think people would really care that much if they saw it on the AMAs.

🃏🖤👹

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Na, I think she is performing The Cure because we don't deserve to have nice things :selena: 

Gaga 2008-2011 begs to differ. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Exactly, I also don't think that this is to promote the tour, because that's what the Super Bowl was for. She announced the tour then because of the gigantic promo that came along with the SB.

Realistically too, I don't think people would really care that much if they saw it on the AMAs.

and why do all of the hints of new music too? I am sorry but that would be cruel to hype it up this much to not do anything.

LIKELADYAGAGA
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

It makes absolutely no sense. If she wants exposure for the tour she needs to focus on Europe, since US dates are already sold out. Plus, rehearsals to perform something she's been doing for quite a while? It's just odd. Not saying that she'll surprise us but it just seems so random and irrational. I mean maybe she'll announce more US dates or something but it's not like it's a huge platform.

Yeah and all of the people who are saying that the rehearsals are for the cameras.... why is she telling her fanbase who is going crazy at the moment about it. She knew that we would freak when we heard rehearsals. None of this makes any sense.

AlexanderMagno

I'm starting to believe The Cure was supposed to be released now and not in February. Looking back, it was indeed strange how there was no promo, no music video, specially being the song so different from Joanne and really in the middle of the era.

So, why did they decide to release it earlier? Maybe the release was rushed so she would have a new single for Coachella? Maybe they wanted to test Gaga's streaming power with a generic bop? Maybe they wanted to see if the after SB had any effect in her new releases? Maybe they wanted to give Joanne a boost in the middle of the era?

(are you really thinking her rehearsals are fake? :flop: that would be the stupidest thing she could do, specially after all the drama from the Joanne World Tour and how almost every performance during the Joanne era required extreme rehearsals)

LIKELADYAGAGA
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm starting to believe The Cure was supposed to be released now and not in February. Looking back, it was indeed strange how there was no promo, no music video, specially being the song so different from Joanne and really in the middle of the era.

So, why did they decide to release it earlier? Maybe the release was rushed so she would have a new single for Coachella? Maybe they wanted to test Gaga's streaming power with a generic bop? Maybe they wanted to see if the after SB had any effect in her new releases? Maybe they wanted to give Joanne a boost in the middle of the era?

(are you really thinking her rehearsals are fake? :flop: that would be the stupidest thing she could do, specially after all the drama from the Joanne World Tour and how almost every performance during the Joanne era required extreme rehearsals)

even if it was supposed to be released now, they kinda wore the song out. Why try and promote it again after it had its time to shine? 

6 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Nothing makes sense. As always :lolly:

it wouldn’t be a proper Gaga era if things were done right the first time around.

But it's always harder the second time around! :sis:

highongaga
3 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Different stage, and what kind of performer would she be if she didn't rehearse? (Please don't say Britney 🤐🤣😂)

she's performing it live from her tour actually so it's not a different stage

YEAHHH BUDDY

highongaga
35 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

the cure was released in April actually but i completely agree with this statement

YEAHHH BUDDY

ChromaticaPunk

Maybe the AMA's needed Gaga to tell them the song she was performing for social media but she wanted to keep it a surprise to she just told them The Cure as it's her latest single.

I think that Gaga genuinely does not care about sales or chart positions anymore, and her performing a song this old just makes me feel stronger about that. And good for her.

If she's not ready to unleash her new music to the world, fair enough. As much as I may want her to, I can't change it. Only she can, and I'm sure she's got a plan. :sweat:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

GloZell Green

Just saw her snap. I wonder how they’re theyre gonna switch it up if they have specific programming for stage movement and timing. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Noctelus said:

Maybe the AMA's needed Gaga to tell them the song she was performing for social media but she wanted to keep it a surprise to she just told them The Cure as it's her latest single.

possible. If they want to keep it a 100% surprise new music is coming, they would have to say they are performing something in order for us not to all continue to freak. I think The Cure would transition really well into Frankensteined. "I'll fix you with my love" and then go into a song about being broken. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
21 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Just saw her snap. I wonder how they’re theyre gonna switch it up if they have specific programming for stage movement and timing. 

Maybe it is new computer settings that they'll use for the rest of the tour with the added single.

Archived