💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

Y’all seem to forget that the rumors about new music started when that TV aired an ad saying Gaga is performing at the AMAs. So that radio host didn’t have any exclusive tea cause we all knew she was performing.

Also, another reason why she’s performing could be just for the sake for keeping her name out there. :shrug: 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so pretty much either all of the receipts :bon: we've found are legit and gags is gonna sing the cure and then reveal frankenstiened or possibly another song

OR maybe everyone's looking too deep into this and gaga's gonna just perform the cure and be like 'lol bye all the losers who got over hyped' :bye:

lordmaler

Yesterday was TFM bday so she better deliver today another RedOne song as celebration and big 'thank you' to fans.

My coins are ready.

Nikolai Barrow
24 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Me saving my soul before the hype train hits me again

giphy.gif

Is this from a movie or something? 

RickMonster98

Guys I'm not sure... should I get hyped? I feel like something's coming, all the recent rumours and the hints... they must mean something :selena:

I'm gonna give her one last chance and get excited for a possible surprise release of a new pop single (yeah i'm talking about a bop produced by RedOne named Frankensteined), but if nothing happens I guess I'll move to kpop :lolly: :laughga:

LIKELADYAGAGA
4 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

Guys I'm not sure... should I get hyped? I feel like something's coming, all the recent rumours and the hints... they must mean something :selena:

I'm gonna give her one last chance and get excited for a possible surprise release of a new pop single (yeah i'm talking about a bop produced by RedOne named Frankensteined), but if nothing happens I guess I'll move to kpop :lolly: :laughga:

I am so undecided whether I should get hyped or not :wtfga: nothing makes sense anymore. 

mister max
2 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I am so undecided whether I should get hyped or not :wtfga: nothing makes sense anymore. 

i feel the same way :poot: so I am not getting hyped but I will probably wake up in the middle of the night from the suspence :lolly: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Enceladus
2 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

giphy.gif

Archived