• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Helix said:

I feel like it'll honestly be The Cure + something new. Like a little medley could easily be pulled off

Mhmm perform the Cure Per usual.. dim the lights pitch black suspend 10 seconds only to make everyone have meltdowns because why is there this gap and nothing happening.. then BOOOOOOM BEAT DROP... 

tenor.gif?itemid=7665728

MaryJaneHolland

They dead ass sad "The Cure" to restrain us from out reaches, meltdown and expectations :rip:

No new song.

Hausofalexandru

One of gaga’s recent posts on Instagram has an almost lyric like description. “They all just throw me in road case and ship me to the next city”. Now if that ain’t Frankensteined Idk what is. Like they just ship her around give her life she performes and it’s off to the next place. :giveup:

FilthyPOP414
12 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

It's clearly only the cure. Sad that so many people expect something else

Sad that after realizing her fans loathe folk/country, she released a non-album electronic song just to appease them and now they're still complaining. 

FilthyPOP414
2 minutes ago, Hausofalexandru said:

One of gaga’s recent posts on Instagram has an almost lyric like description. “They all just throw me in road case and ship me to the next city”. Now if that ain’t Frankensteined Idk what is. Like they just ship her around give her life she performes and it’s off to the next place. :giveup:

Reach for the galaxy 

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 hours ago, PsychicGuru said:

From a business stand point, she ALREADY promoted he hell out of The Cure by performing it at Coachella. It’s an old song, but it is a radio bop, but.... 

DJWS has been acting REALLY fishy. Why all this hype about new music if isn’t going anywhere? Gaga is staying especially quiet... she learned her lesson. But DJWS? He literally said he’d introduce ARTPOP to her little sister soon.

SOON. 

Gaga also said she’d perform new music on her tour, which happens to line up with the AMAs, which happened to be fueled by DJWS, which happened to introduce Frankensteined. I’m not a hype train conductor, but COME ON. Something is going on.

100% agree. This would be one of the most awkward music promos in history if there is not new music. AND the cure fits so well with frankensteined. "I'll fix you with my love" and then going into a song about being broken. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
7 minutes ago, Hausofalexandru said:

yassss

Archived