Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

even the interludes slay more than The Cure :emma:

omg they could have streamed a edited version as the intro before cutting to her jumping out

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ryanripley said:

i haven't seen the full show but i know the cure is a part where she stands on stage for a little while, meaning she'd have time to link up to the AMAs

Yeah, exactly. Last night she was talking and reading a fan letter for about 8 minutes before she started ''The Cure". 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

notconfident

I feel like performing "The Cure" was kind of a last resort.

I don't think we should forget RedOne's message "19" on Snapchat, he was most likely referring to the AMAs since they're happening on the 19th of November. Now, something could have suddenly come up with her and RedOne (which wouldn't be the first time, right) and Frankensteined (or whatever the RedOne song's called) was supposed to be performed at the AMAs, but was scrapped.

I don't know, this is just my theory. I really hope some of you turn out to be right when you predict that she's gonna perform The Cure + new song :pray:

zakariah

What if she’s actually performing a new song in place of The Cure’s usual performance slot? And she just told the AMAs to say that she’s performing The Cure so as to not ruin the surprise?

ryanripley
Just now, Aquarius said:

What if she’s actually performing a new song in place of The Cure’s usual performance slot? And she just told the AMAs to say that she’s performing The Cure so as to not ruin the surprise?

that's what i'm thinking but then they could have just tweeted that she's performing instead of mentioning any song names :/ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, notconfident said:

I feel like performing "The Cure" was kind of a last resort.

I don't think we should forget RedOne's message "19" on Snapchat, he was most likely referring to the AMAs since they're happening on the 19th of November. Now, something could have suddenly come up with her and RedOne (which wouldn't be the first time, right) and Frankensteined (or whatever the RedOne song's called) was supposed to be performed at the AMAs, but was scrapped.

I don't know, this is just my theory. I really hope some of you turn out to be right when you predict that she's gonna perform The Cure + new song :pray:

Would be awesome but RedOne answered me about that '19' thing and he said that someone asked him to rate "Frankenstein" from 1-10 and he answered '19' :rip: 

zakariah
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

that's what i'm thinking but then they could have just tweeted that she's performing instead of mentioning any song names :/ 

Maybe Gaga & team loves to give us meltdowns :toofunny: 

1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

Just now, ryanripley said:

I'm 99% sure she's bringing 'The Cure' just like they said. 

We have to deal with the fact that new music isn't ready for being released yet probably. 

ryanripley
Just now, Kefir said:

I'm 99% sure she's bringing 'The Cure' just like they said. 

We have to deal with the fact that new music isn't ready for being released yet probably. 

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

She WILL be performing The Cure, we need to get over it. Has any award show ever announced a different song just as a distraction? No.

notconfident
2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Would be awesome but RedOne answered me about that '19' thing and he said that someone asked him to rate "Frankenstein" from 1-10 and he answered '19' :rip: 

Oh wow hahaha then I suck as a conspiracy theorist

51 minutes ago, BenG said:

Unless there's a new US leg, yes it is that incompetent

It still brings attention to the tour regardless? Some people might not even know about the tour. I want more too but I know it’s not black and white like that. Bringing attention to the tour and keeping her relevant is still keeping her name out there at the end of the day.

2 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

It still brings attention to the tour regardless? Some people might not even know about the tour. I want more too but I know it’s not black and white like that. Bringing attention to the tour and continuining to bring attention to her relevancy is still keeping her name out there at the end of the day.

They picked the wrong song anyway

Jonathan2244
8 minutes ago, BenG said:

She WILL be performing The Cure, we need to get over it. Has any award show ever announced a different song just as a distraction? No.

Maybe they dont know, gaga is like i am performing the cure, performs different song, she trolls then and us

Just now, Jonathan2244 said:

Maybe they dont know, gaga is like i am performing the cure, performs different song, she trolls then and us

I wish but she can't fool them because they need to work on camera angles and sound mixing beforehand

Archived