Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterish

At least, I had prefered Million ReasonsĀ :emma:Ā 

Why she would promo The Cure many months later in a random tv performance?Ā :laughga:Ā 

It's a completely mess. Sing Million Grammys! Remind the GP which is the Song Of The Year, guuuurlĀ :huh:

PaPatrick

Also, didn't Gaga say in an interview somewhere before that she has plans for new music during the tour but wants to do something different than your usual 'lead single teaser, music video, album announcement, etc'?Ā 

Maybe this is her new way of bringing in new music? By doing live performances of the new song just like she did for Coachella?

May be a reach, but just trying to hold onto some hope that there's something new in store for us along with a good performance of The CureĀ :toofunny:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Frankenstained

Ā 

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

4 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

At least, I had prefered Million ReasonsĀ :emma:Ā 

Why she would promo The Cure many months later in a random tv performance?Ā :laughga:Ā 

It's a completely mess. Sing Million Grammys! Remind the GP which is the Song Of The Year, guuuurlĀ :huh:

She sang itĀ last year alreadyĀ :laughga:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

she will perform The Cure on tour and get streamed at the awards if that even make sense ?

Ā 

hot mess!

I thought she was going to sing a new songĀ 

Ā 

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

ā€œRumors abound that Gaga will additionally perform a new song from her upcoming sixth solo album, which sheā€™sĀ currently working on with ā€œApplauseā€ and ā€œBorn This Wayā€ producer DJ White Shadow, though Gagaā€™s representatives have not returned EWā€™s request for confirmation.ā€

Ā 

http://ew.com/music/2017/11/14/lady-gaga-nick-jonas-shawn-mendes-amas/

That's what I think will happen. No way they're going through all the effort to host a livestream only to perform a song they know had its peak.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Josip said:

With all the luck we had so far, TC will turn out to be LG6 lead singleĀ :saladga:Ā 

gaga-laugh-o.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DawnNutella

I'm just glad she's performing but never even thought about it being The CureĀ :selena:

Y'all better stop complaining though or she'll do Million Reasons againĀ :poot:Ā 

9o0SOow.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Lord Ryry

I'd rather her not perform at all than sing a song that died 6 months ago, AND not even release a video for it.Ā 

Archived