Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmm maybe, that tweet implies she will broadcast live from JWT too than be in the venue. No red carpet for us.

Gaga has still hasn't tweeted or acknowledged that announcement, let's see if she comments or confirms The Cure

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

Oh well, decent quality video of The Cure live! 

I'm still kinda secretly hoping she will announce at the end of the song that the songs a part of the b-side EP tracklist and announces the release date....:giveup::selena:

RAMROD
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

I'm still kinda secretly hoping she will announce at the end of the song that the songs a part of the b-side EP tracklist and announces the release date....:giveup::selena:

sksksksksks

She will announce The Cure (DJWS Remix) is available of iTunes and that is why she had been on studio 

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga has still hasn't tweeted or acknowledged that announcement, let's see if she comments or confirms The Cure

The waiting game :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pray4FameGa
20 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

I dont care there is no new music I wasnt even excited at the first place. But wasting a promo spot like this for a song which is over for like 5 months is ridiculous. If they want to push her grammy chances-->Joanne (the song) If they want to push album sales-->Joanne If they want to push the tour--> anything but The cure tbh cause it is the worst part of the whole show :madge: Im very angry right now. Gaga is one of the biggest stars on the planet and the people behind her let this happen. Where The fck is Bobby? :madge: 

I completely agree with you

but “WHERE THE **** IS BOBBY?!”

I screamed :ladyhaha:

LIVE from her Joanne World Tour stop in Washington D.C. at Capital One Arena, during this year’s awards show, Gaga will take the stage for a rendition of her Billboard Hot 100 synth-pop single on the healing effects of love, “The Cure.”

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/shawn-mendes-nick-jonas-and-lady-gaga-to-perform/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

StarryNight

Just imagine if they didn't reveal what is she performing, the amount of hype that would be created and all of us perched to screns on the 19th and ready to be frankensteined and then...

a4p9Vpz.gif

:rip: :rip::rip:

thanks AMAs

BabylonHooker

*putting on The Cure to celebrate the meltdown* :selena:
I still believe that something else is coming besides The Cure performance, or I'm just a delulu :poot:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

GagaTheExplorer

please not the cure, she didn't even notice the song when she should have, now it's too late, she should do DIC or Frankenstained

Tyler1992

I’m going to drill it in my mind that she’s performing The Cure so that I’m suprised AF when she performs a new song. Tbh I would be suprised if she performs The Cure. OMG at her suprsing me either way :giveup:

Archived