Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation sold 925k in three days per Billboard

Spock

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yes :sis:

It come with the CD. It is like deluxe version of some sort.

Iconic :firega: Queen of marketing :firega:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Iconic :firega: Queen of marketing :firega:

IKR :applause:

Also, this edition imported and sold overseas too except without Target sticker and  it cost so much more :(

In Asia, it is sold for $60 a piece,, and there's 2 volumes of them. Still some Swifties there actually bought it. Dedication tbh :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NIghtmareElm
8 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boring :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or something :huh:

Oh no! I'm sure you not buying the album will greatly diminish her sales.  Because of you not buying the album she is going to cancel her potentially record breaking stadium tour.  What will she now that you won't listen to her new record smashing album?

9 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

Oh no! I'm sure you not buying the album will greatly diminish her sales.  Because of you not buying the album she is going to cancel her potentially record breaking stadium tour.  What will she now that you won't listen to her new record smashing album?

Some people just can't accept negative opinions :bon: You being salty about negative opinions gonna make Taylor sell more? :poot: Record smashing my ass. Adele still lives :reductive:

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, 2007 said:

+

I did something bad? 

Delicate? 

Don’t blame me?

This is why we can’t have nice thing? 

The album is truly a bop, y’all are pressed cuz your fav could never.

Some good songs in there, but I mentioned the standouts. It is a shame that you had to get so defensive about a post that was actually positive towards the album. I mean, Taylor's doing great no matter what anyone says, so get a grip.

And for the record, Gaga's work speaks for itself, your "shade" notwithstanding.

12 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Some good songs in there, but I mentioned the standouts. It is a shame that you had to get so defensive about a post that was actually positive towards the album. I mean, Taylor's doing great no matter what anyone says, so get a grip.

And for the record, Gaga's work speaks for itself, your "shade" notwithstanding.

Although that wasn’t a shade specified at gaga but if you’d like one, here you go: 

Yeah her work spoke for itself, that’s why her last solo Grammy was earned by an album that was released in 2009, 8 years ago :chica:

djBuffoon
14 minutes ago, 2007 said:

Although that wasn’t a shade specified at gaga but if you’d like one, here you go: 

Yeah her work spoke for itself, that’s why her last solo Grammy was earned by an album that was released in 2009, 8 years ago :chica:

Do you cite things like awards and sales to support your argument for fun, or do you honestly lack any sense of critical deconstruction? :chica:

57 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Do you cite things like awards and sales to support your argument for fun, or do you honestly lack any sense of critical deconstruction? :chica:

Then what do you take into consideration to make a relevant “critical deconstruction”? Cuz gaga sales are low, she doesn’t chart, critically weak compared to taylor and barely recognized by award shows. So...?

Metacritic scores: 

Joanne: 67

1989: 76

Didnt know fitting the monsters agenda is a ‘thing’ in the music industry to make a “critical deconstruction”

HNn6FD1.jpg

ThisGuyTony
3 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

So she did 925k in three day but 700k in one day ? That leaves about 100k per day. At that pace she might not beat 1989s first week. Itll be a close call

My thoughts exactly.

Obviously her sales are huge in today's climate but idk if she'll surpass the 1.3+ million estimate. 

GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, New Compassion said:

Just because people have a negative opinion about this album doesn’t mean they’re bitter. 

:tony: This. 

⚯͛

YorkieCat

Enough with the “you’re bitter” comments argh!

I never understood Taylor’s huge sales. Who are these ppl? And why don’t they buy other artists music? :wacko:

Archived