💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation sold 925k in three days per Billboard

Spock

Featured Posts

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Gurl did you not see all those members comparing Tay and Gaga while putting Gaga’s achievements down to make Tay’s seem better? Or the users who blatantly dismissed Gaga’s success compared to Taylor’s???? :toofunny:

I’m not saying all Taylor fans were/are doing this, I’m just laughing at the ones who did this in this site :duck:  

Oh wait nvm I did see that :toofunny:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga
5 hours ago, Versace said:

Adele's 25 (2015) has better sales than what the best of the best had in 2010 :sweat:

4 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

So glad Adele’s record remains unsnatched. Adele and 25 were very deserving - Taylor with this subject matter :awkney: next 

:bon:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

5 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Probably her weakest album since the self-titled. Having said that, "Getaway Car", "Call It What You Want", and "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" are great.

+

I did something bad? 

Delicate? 

Don’t blame me?

This is why we can’t have nice thing? 

The album is truly a bop, y’all are pressed cuz your fav could never.

bp0WJtG.jpg

You guys should stop being so bitter about Taylor, it's getting ridiculous how you try to compare every popstar to Gaga. I know Gags is great and I love her, but she's not the only one and she doesn't do everything perfectly. There are other artists that deserve your support too.

Reputation is quite great once you get the concept and know the whole story. The album is not just about people talking **** about her, it's about finding that special one who loves you for who you are.

That's why half of the album is heavier and darker, that's the bad-blood-Taylor  the media created and the public consume. The other half is about how she stopped giving attention to all that because she met Joe in her worst moment, but he pulled every part together and loved her as she is.

It's a different sound from 1989, but I admit there are some songs that sound 1989-esque

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD
3 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Lmao I love how some of the Swifties in this site are putting Gaga down just to make Taylor shine. If you have to put down the artist that a fan site is dedicated to make your own personal fave seem better, then maybe you should’ve be on said fan site in the first place? :toofunny:

Some Gaga stans here love music in general though, not like some of y'all who exclusively listen to select of genre and bitter af when someone else is getting success and not Gaga aka jaded :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
59 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I just bought the Reputation magazines :firega:

Do those count towards the sales? :laughga:

Yes :sis:

It come with the CD. It is like deluxe version of some sort.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FGGrayson

Even if she's selling 3 albums to fans and making them buy and buy a lot of albums to give them more acces to her concert she couldnt outsell Adele, oh wow

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

vinster13

I bought a regular copy and it is a BOP from start finish

I wish I got the magazine but from what  I could tell there was no case

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

Even if she's selling 3 albums to fans and making them buy and buy a lot of albums to give them more acces to her concert she couldnt outsell Adele, oh wow

Those 3 albums are not counted. She's literally handing out copies for free.

GoldenPonyboy

So she did 925k in three day but 700k in one day ? That leaves about 100k per day. At that pace she might not beat 1989s first week. Itll be a close call

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

So she did 925k in three day but 700k in one day ? That leaves about 100k per day. At that pace she might not beat 1989s first week. Itll be a close call

1989 first 3 days was about the same...

GoldenPonyboy
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

1989 first 3 days was about the same...

Thats what im saying, people were making it out to be like that album was going to reach 2 mil easily

Archived