💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation sold 925k in three days per Billboard

Spock

Featured Posts

Pharamon
Just now, bambi96 said:

It's personal taste; but there's no need to voice a negative opinion, it's just another day! :classy:

Its not really even about taste lol its just cause the production and the songs itself feel very recycled

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bambi96
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Its not really even about taste lol its just cause the production and the songs itself feel very recycled

Much acclaim put forward surrounds the production, it's outstanding, and current, but with old and new sounds. It's a work of art. I'm not even a 'Swifty', just know good music when I hear it! 

retroglamx

I did not have any expectations for this album. Before the released I felt like LWYMMD was a weak and weird song. I liked ...Ready for It? and Call It What You Want cause they're more properly structured (?). Then I played the whole album and yes, there's some fillers but overall it's really a great pop album. One I was definitely not expecting from Taylor. What I think is great is how all the songs sound so cohesive and naturally put together. I am impressed with Taylor's work this time around and I just hope her personality cleans up a bit cause that's been throwing me off the hype bus ever since 1989 ended.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boring :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or something :huh:

why do random people like to randomly complain about her in random threads that are just relaying news and never asking for opinions about her

chaeri pls

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Ivy Aguas said:

Eh, still weaker than Born this Way's first three days.

The presales haven’t been added yet. That’s another 400,000. She’ll outdo BTW with that alone.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ALGAYDO

Lmao I love how some of the Swifties in this site are putting Gaga down just to make Taylor shine. If you have to put down the artist that a fan site is dedicated to make your own personal fave seem better, then maybe you should’ve be on said fan site in the first place? :toofunny:

4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

The sales with this record just confuses me. I had to force myself to listen to the whole thing. But I guess music enjoyment is subjective. :interestinga:

I mean, I’ve been stuck for the past month on an album that peaked at 117 on BB 200, while I can’t take Reputation seriously at all. I’m not even biased against TS. I have no reason to hate her lol. I simply do not enjoy her voice or her lyrics. Reputation’s theme as a whole is offputting to me, just as Born This Way was offputting to many people as well. 

To say music enjoyment is subjective is a huge understatement. 

Just because people have a negative opinion about this album doesn’t mean they’re bitter. We are in a pop music forum. We critique music here :awkney:

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Lmao I love how some of the Swifties in this site are putting Gaga down just to make Taylor shine. If you have to put down the artist that a fan site is dedicated to make your own personal fave seem better, then maybe you should’ve be on said fan site in the first place? :toofunny:

No one was dissing gaga though :toofunny:

Thomas P
1 minute ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

Wait does this have anything to do with that rumor about each album giving three digital copies. :oprah:

They are not counting those (thank god too cause it makes me remember all the reasons I don’t like Taylor, and I’m trying really hard to stan again)

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Where was this happening :gum:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ALGAYDO
Just now, Thomas P said:

No one was dissing gaga though :toofunny:

Gurl did you not see all those members comparing Tay and Gaga while putting Gaga’s achievements down to make Tay’s seem better? Or the users who blatantly dismissed Gaga’s success compared to Taylor’s???? :toofunny:

I’m not saying all Taylor fans were/are doing this, I’m just laughing at the ones who did this in this site :duck:  

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Where was this happening :gum:

Read the entire thread and you’ll see, trust me. Because I sure did :toofunny: obviously not most members, but a handful were 

Archived