💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation sold 925k in three days per Billboard

Spock

Featured Posts

The albums mediocre at best, half of the songs sound the same, it could be a 10 track album and it wouldn’t be any different. Doesn’t deserve to sell more than 1989, that’s for sure.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace
32 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Now imagine what the numbers would have looked like in like 2010. :gum:

Adele's 25 (2015) has better sales than what the best of the best had in 2010 :sweat:

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

If anything, we should be happy a (female) popstar is finally having some success again. Hopefully it will have a positive effect on pop music in general. God knows how many more JB or Chainsmokers songs we can handle. We need some girls to shine again. 

they are kinda over right now........ also yes , no matter what people think about taylor , she ended Despacito and maybe with time she could make an effect in mainstream music bringing pop back on top again 

45 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boring :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or something :huh:

tenor.gif?itemid=4627744

Gurl, you can't say you don't like her if you "haven't listening":ladyhaha: to a single "seconds" :ladyhaha:of her album. If someone just listened to JND and not the rest of ARTPOP they'd hate gaga probably. 

sipthistea

It's a boring and overrated album. It's the same 1989 formula with a little twist in the production, and people eat it up 'cause it's catchy and "risky".

Plus the topics are the same: "I have lovers, people judge me for that, Kanye hurt me and now I'll make a song about it..."

523552_10152136299465393_1487968607_n1.j

Queen Ari

Still better than other female popstars this year with their album sales.

Spoiler

Swish Swish Bish, Katy's career in the casket :lolly:

PrinceGaga

So glad Adele’s record remains unsnatched. Adele and 25 were very deserving - Taylor with this subject matter :awkney: next 

djBuffoon

Probably her weakest album since the self-titled. Having said that, "Getaway Car", "Call It What You Want", and "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" are great.

Pharamon
1 hour ago, bambi96 said:

End Game, I did something bad, Don't blame me, So it goes, This is why we can't have nice things, just to name a few. You're losing out, stop being bitter...

Im not losing out...I listened to all of those... And they are average at best :/

bambi96
Just now, Skrill said:

Im not losing out...I listened to all of those... And they are average at best :/

It's personal taste; but there's no need to voice a negative opinion, it's just another day! :classy:

Archived