šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation sold 925k in three days per Billboard

Spock

Featured Posts

Thomas P

One of the best albums of the decade so this is amazinggggg

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big reputation, big reputation, you and me, we got big reputations.

The album is a bop, and of course it deserve to sell more of what its selling.Ā 

Pray4FameGa
12 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

Reputation is a great album. It's so different to her previous music, even 1989, you can't compare it. Her singles that she released are her weaker songs. There are some that you just wished Gaga would've sung.Ā 

Which ones do you thing Gaga could have song?

I think Taylor's songs are so "her" that only she could pull them off, the lyrics and melodiesĀ :laughga:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

bambi96
Just now, Pray4FameGa said:

Which ones do you thing Gaga could have song?

I think Taylor's songs are so "her" that only she could pull them off, the lyrics and melodiesĀ :laughga:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I really like "I did Something Bad" - the instrumental matches the fierceness of Gaga's interludes, specifically the Coachella ones, it's the sound I wish she'd protrude, it's like, you have her visuals with a song like come to mama, I'm like, the two don't match

GypsyBabe

The sales with this record just confuses me. I had to force myself to listen to the whole thing. But I guess music enjoyment is subjective.Ā :interestinga:

āšÆĶ›

LIKELADYAGAGA
24 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boringĀ :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or somethingĀ :huh:

She appeals to 5 year olds and up so she has a pretty wide age range that buys her music.Ā 

24 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boringĀ :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or somethingĀ :huh:

Itā€™s your tasteĀ ERsE3Iu.gifĀ 

TimisaMonster

Ok, but are they counting those triple downloads? :neyde:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

First day: 700k
Second day/third day: 225k

The second week drop will be massive :air:

It won't because the numbersĀ will be cushioned by the album being added toĀ streaming servicesĀ 

who will love me when the night is over

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

It won't because the numbersĀ will be cushioned by the album being added toĀ streaming servicesĀ 

Was it announced when will the album be available for streaming?

Weasel
13 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Color me pressed because Iā€™m just sitting here seething at this infoĀ :selena:

If anything, we should be happy a (female) popstar is finally having some success again. Hopefully it will have a positive effect on pop music in general. God knows how many more JB or Chainsmokers songs we can handle. We need some girls to shine again.Ā 

Archived