💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation sold 925k in three days per Billboard

Spock

Featured Posts

After Taylor Swift’s Reputation album 700,000 copies in its first day in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music, the set continues to sell at a swift pace. Through the close of business on Sunday, Nov. 12, the album has now sold over 925,000, according to initial sales reports to Nielsen Music.

Reputation could sell over 1 million copies in the tracking week ending Nov. 16. Further, according to industry sources, it is on track to earn Swift her largest sales week yet. Its debut week could surpass the debut frame of her last album, 2014’s 1989, which bowed with 1.29 million copies sold in its first week -- Swift’s career-best week, according to Nielsen Music.

wow her flop era 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayFantasy

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boring :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or something :huh:

malazam
1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Haven't listening to a single seconds of it. I saw LWYMMD on TV and it was sooo boring :nails:
Is it my taste, or am I right when I say that the girl has nothing interesting. She has no 'it' factor around her or something :huh:

LWYMMD is a bop

another shot before we kiss the other side

Regina George
5 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

giphy.gif

Ammm thanks for sharing this life changing information with us..

tumblr_inline_mw40r9UwN71r5hxbq.gif

Weasel
5 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

The album is a bop from start to finish. I've only listened to this one and 1989 in full but she fully deserves the sales. It's very catchy but not safe basic sugarcoated pop either. I don't like LWYMMD either btw. 

bambi96
6 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Reputation is a great album. It's so different to her previous music, even 1989, you can't compare it. Her singles that she released are her weaker songs. There are some that you just wished Gaga would've sung. 

6 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

LWYMMD is the weakest song on the album, imo. Gorgeous is also quite boring, but other than that it's a pretty decent pop record. 

Pharamon
Just now, bambi96 said:

Reputation is a great album. It's so different to her previous music, even 1989, you can't compare it. Her singles that she released are her weaker songs. There are some that you just wished Gaga would've sung. 

bitch where

bambi96
Just now, Skrill said:

bitch where

End Game, I did something bad, Don't blame me, So it goes, This is why we can't have nice things, just to name a few. You're losing out, stop being bitter...

11 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

The music video is better than anything on Joanne, i'm not particularly fond of Taylor but there's no denying she knows how to make a bop. This person with no "it" factor is going to outsell Joanne in a week :lolly:

Archived