Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

An ARTPOP film 80M views

DONATAS

Featured Posts

This video flopped for our sins :madge: tho it deserves 1 milliard views

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

ArtGagaPop

I need her next era to have an hit like MR but WW instead of being local and a video of this quality. It's so annoying that she makes the best videos each era for the songs that flops aka Judas/MTN/G.U.Y/JW and then for the actual hits she serves us lackluster videos or no videos at all aka TEOG/DWUW/MR/The cure :rip:

We haven't had an actual good single choice combined with a good video since applause and even then it could been better. Interscope better learn how to choice the singles and let gaga plan the videos a long time before she needs to release them :nails:

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It needs +100M views

could get there next year if she releases new music videos soon+ videos for ASIB songs and atleast one of the videos become somewhat viral (like 300 000 000m+ views ). Hopefully then G.U.Y will also get a boost since usually the whole channel increase in views during a new era/video releases. Otherwise we are looking at 2020 i guess :rip:

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I need her next era to have an hit like MR but WW instead of being local and a video of this quality. It's so annoying that she makes the best videos each era for the songs that flops aka Judas/MTN/G.U.Y/JW and then for the actual hits she serves us lackluster videos or no videos at all aka TEOG/DWUW/MR/The cure :rip:

We haven't had an actual good single choice combined with a good video since applause and even then it could been better. Interscope better learn how to choice the singles and let gaga plan the videos a long time before she needs to release them :nails:

Well she served some of of her best videos for some of her biggest hits : Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Alejandro..

Poker Face is iconic and flawless even if it's quite simple... 

2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

could get there next year if she releases new music videos soon+ videos for ASIB songs and atleast one of the videos become somewhat viral (like 300 000 000m+ views ). Hopefully then G.U.Y will also get a boost since usually the whole channel increase in views during a new era/video releases. Otherwise we are looking at 2020 i guess :rip:

I doubt honestly, GUY is one of the video which is has the weakest boost each time she releases a new video :S But yeah it will be +100M views for sure in the next years (in 2020 most probably)

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

John Wayne is shook :poot:

I laughed so hard:sharon:but then at some point it became sad:interestinga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

UWontUseMyMind

Imagine a music video for ARTPOP like that intro...she's a phoenix ready to reborn in art, creativity and an explosion of colors! That intro is what I love the most of Gaga works, just outstanding! 

Doncho

My favorite video of her, really a masterpiece. My fav part of the video is GUY but the intro is also amazing. It was released on my birthday too so I have a special place in my heart for it :wub:

Archived