Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

CoS keeps slamming Taylor, SNL performance now

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

bloody g
1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

I donโ€™t see this as hating, more like making observations.ย 

Hating would be like when the media was constantly bagging on Gagaโ€™s weight gains, when Kettle was dragged by the media for her hair, etc.ย 

diffamating an artist for something that's not true is partially hatingย :sweat:

I don't even like her, I was just pointing out that they should be more professionalย :poot:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

CoS may seem extra, but I think we need people to remind us that Taylor isn't exactly the best of the best. Her success is amazingย but not necessarily a reflection of her performing value.

Phoebe Buffay

Honestly, sometimes I feel jealous when bad singers and dancers like her are more relevant now than Gaga, Janet, Xtina, Ciara.... :grr:

bloody g
Just now, Levine said:

If THAT is hating (one publication vs 1000 in her favour) what was that happened to Gaga during the ARTPOP era?

Child please.ย 

a complot against the best album/star in the history of humankindย :hor:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

sipthistea

It's not CoS's fault that she is now emulating Britney's lipsync routineย :giggle:

Will she lipsync her entire Stadium Tour?ย :reductive:

Drin Lon
7 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

I donโ€™t see this as hating, more like making observations.ย 

Hating would be like when the media was constantly bagging on Gagaโ€™s weight gains, when Kettle was dragged by the media for her hair, etc.ย 

Yes spill that tea

Getaway Heart

it didnt look like she was lip synching until the end but anyway its just one performance on SNL, that doesnt ruin ur life lol.

HauntingHollow

i can not see any lip sync and i am a part time Taylor haterย :reductive:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Lextyr97
15 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Honestly, sometimes I feel jealous when bad singers and dancers like her are more relevant now than Gaga, Janet, Xtina, Ciara.... :grr:

Same and I openly admit it. It's not fair at all

TheJoanneJoker
15 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

that's because gaga/janet/xtina etc ain't lift music :bye:

Archived